Back to the Ruckus!  

Craig and family.....

January 15 2007 at 1:45 PM
lovintherockets  (Login lovintherockets)

Response to Thank you

to say that I am going to miss Craig is an understatement. He has been another great ambassador for the Rockets and their organization. Since I have been going to Rocket games there has always been a Cuthbert to watch and cheer for so it is weird going to a game without one here. I do believe that the trade will be for the betterment of Craig as he will be able to spread some of his knowledge and skills to other teams. If nothing else, I know that he will be an incredible asset in the dressing room for all the other players.

As for yourself Becky (oh...and Jim too) Thankyou for letting us watch both of your boys grow into incredible men. As tough as it has been for you to let them go I can asure you that when you raised them, you raised them GREAT!!

I loved going to the games and talking with Craig and Ryan and up until just before Christmas had the opportunity to talk with both of the Boys on separate occasions. Now that Craig is gone tho does that mean you guys don't want to move here? I do need another goldsmith Jim. Is Ryan going to leave also or is he going to knock on a few doors around here and help coach a team or two in the area?

I hope to see your smiling faces even tho the boys are not here and when we make another road trip out east...we will hunt you down and let you know that we are coming.

Keep in touch.....

Lovintherockets...Go Rockets Go !!!

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]