Back to the Ruckus!  

Malicious??? Please inform me how my post was malicious?

May 7 2008 at 10:59 AM
Glen  (Login Yawannago1)

Response to Re: He'll be in Kelowna around the same time they land the Ogopogo!

Because a certain person has a fixation with Backlund and him becoming a Rocket doesn't make it any further from reality than it is.

You do realize don't you that he is one of the leading scorers at the IIHF World Hockey Championships that are being played right now? The tournament with Ovechkin, Nash and Semin and numerous other NHL stars and the kid isn't just playing, but in the top two or three in scoring? You do realize that, because that is reality? Not fantasy, but the reality!

The kid WILL be playing in Calgary or on the farm as a year of WHL hockey IS NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE or FORM going to benefit Backlund. He is currently competing against men, some of the best talent in the world and not only holding his own, but dominating. He is already by MOST accounts a better player and as skilled if not more skilled than Nicklas Backstrom, Calder Trophy nominee and Washington Capitals standout.

If I wanted to be malicious, I could be, however for now, I'll simply stick to pointing out the obvious facts!!!!!!!

By the way, Calgary is nice now that we have gotten over our late winter, Kamloops, I don't know.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Glen always in the know... - Jared on May 7, 2:07 PM
  3. Nice try - BrownBrown on May 7, 3:05 PM
  5. Re: Malicious??? Please inform me how my post was malicious? - Rockets Forever on May 7, 5:17 PM
  7. Sweden Roster - Squig on May 7, 6:23 PM
  9. Better than Backstrom - BrownBrown on May 7, 8:02 PM
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]