<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  

where will he go next..?

November 28 2003 at 10:22 PM
jesse  (Login jesse_m)

As everyone should know, it's Kelly Guards last season with the Rockets and he will be moving on to bigger and better things...but my question is..where should he go? suggestions, thoughts or comments?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
KBF
(Login Diaperz)

Well he got cut pretty quick from Ducks camp......

November 28 2003, 10:24 PM 

Prolly no more than the ECHL. Kenric Exner came from the same roots as Guard and did all teh same things and made it as far as the AHL for a few games then later quick hockey after he knew he wasn't gonna do much with it.

Respond to this message   

(Login kellysgirl1)

Re: Well he got cut pretty quick from Ducks camp......

November 28 2003, 10:29 PM 

i am hoping a scout from calgary flames picks him up in any scout because he is leading goalie in everything, i think he deserves to make the NHL, even if he is on a farm team , i would like to see him in calgary

Respond to this message   
coulterswife
(Login coulterswife)

Re: Re: Well he got cut pretty quick from Ducks camp......

November 29 2003, 8:47 AM 

Have to agree with KBF on this one, he probally won't get past the ECHL. He should think about going to school first. Look at Bendera, great goalie, and he's in the UHL this season. Doesn't look like he'll be going anywhere from there.

Respond to this message   
lovintherockets
(Login lovintherockets)

Kelly Guard

November 29 2003, 9:42 AM 

The problem as I see it for goalies no matter how good they are is that the NHL only needs 2 goalies per team. So that leaves alot of good, very good, and excellent goalies is the dust. At least with any other position in the big leagues there is an opening for more than just 2 players. I love how Kelly is playing and maybe one he will be one of those special kids. Good Luck Kelly......GO ROCKETS GO !!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - where will he go next..?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]