<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  

Rockets will not win this round

April 14 2004 at 12:28 PM
truckstop  (Login truckstop)

the Rockets are not good enough team too beat the silvertips in this western confer-round.They do not have what it takes anymore to win like they did last season.
they do not have the skill level or do the talent to win.GuarD is not that great of a goalie and the forwards are weak.The Tips coach is alot better then kelowna's coach and like l said before they do not have what it takes to win.tri-cities should of won that and would of won if it wasn't for the bad refs.Rockets are not talented enough to beat the tips.
the rockets are not good enough to beat the tips.
the rockets will not beat the tips.
the rockets can not beat the tips.

the tips are alot better team then the rockets.

say good bye till may that is the next time you will see your rockets play.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jovorock
(Login Jovorock)

Troll alert

April 14 2004, 1:37 PM 

Did you see the Tri City games? Only one game was reported having bad reffing, game four! The games here in Kelowna were properly reffed and game three in Tri was reported to well done.

Constantine is a very good coach, Habcheid has lead the Rockets to the West final three years in a row, so he must be a terrible coach or lucky?

Kelowna doesn't have the scoring of last year, but does have better defense and Guard set a record with 12 shutouts, ya he's a terrible goalie. Kelowna defensive system let only 125 goals against in 72 games, that 1.74 goals against per game, ya it's a terrible team.

There's a big difference between Kelowna and Vancouver, you will see!

Until then go away little troll.

Respond to this message   
Woody
(Login Woody001)

Sorry about all the fluff..

April 14 2004, 3:53 PM 

but a minor correction, the Ams fans were upset about officiating in game 3. I was at game 4 and the officials did a fine job - as did both teams. It was a well played, close match. Frankly, all of the U. S. Division teams were of equal caliber as evidenced by their dead heat finish in point standings. Even Seattle was as capable as any other team in our division. The Tips/Chiefs games were all very close. This upcoming series is difficult to predict, but the Rockets are certainly the favorites. Anything could happen, the Tips are playing their best right now.

Respond to this message   
ASHLEY
(Login MIKEWUCHTERLSGURL)

to truckstop

April 14 2004, 3:34 PM 

well one thing i dont think that is right, i thik any team is good enough to beat the silvertips. i dont se why you say that, im a HUGE silvertips afan and i want them to win against kelowna, but give them a break all of the teams are very good, and can play very well, the coaching style is different from each coach. i bet the kelowna caoch is a very good coach, i dont think you should ahve said that

i hope your a tips fan, but you can cros the line sometimes................. believe me i know

well go tips and go kelowna

tips will win though!!

Respond to this message   
KBF
(Login Diaperz)

Not trying to defend the Rockets but....

April 15 2004, 4:53 PM 

What talent to the Tips have? They have a bunch of scrubs who use the clutch and grab, shoot the puck off the glass method with an NHL calibre coach. I wouldn't count on the Tips beating the Rockets or even winning 2 games.

I'd say Comeau, Gorges, Weber, Mosienko, Gelech probably have more talent between the 5 of them then the Tips could ever dream of.

Maybe remove your head from your ass next time you wanna post some idiotic trash like that again.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Rockets will not win this round
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]