<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  

Who would you rather see in the Memorial Cup?

May 1 2004 at 7:36 PM
Jared Comeau  (Login Jared_Section104)

A. Medicine Hat, Guelph, Gatineau
B. Medicine Hat, Guelph, Moncton
C. Medicine Hat, Mississauga, Gatineau
D. Medicine Hat, Mississauga, Moncton
E. Everett, Guelph, Gatineau
F. Everett, Guelph, Moncton
G. Everett, Mississauga, Gatineau
H. Everett, Mississauga, Moncton

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
mxr
(Login mxr)

Medicine Hat, Mississauga and Moncton....

May 1 2004, 8:02 PM 

Gatineau is probably better than Moncton, but hopefully Moncton can be them as it will make it harder for the other teams b/c Gatineau has experience of playing in the Mem cup final last year!

Respond to this message   
Jovorock
(Login Jovorock)

I would like to see

May 2 2004, 8:30 AM 

Moncton has been riding a very hot goalie, Gatineau is a high octane team and will probly take the Q title

Guelph has more scoring than Kelowna and is hard working and hits lots like Kelowna, Mississauga has a lot more scoring than Kelowna, probly simular to Medicine Hat

So I would like to see Moncton, Guelph and Medicine Hat, but Gatineau will probly take the Q.

Respond to this message   

(Login Bethie79)

My choicez would be.....

May 6 2004, 3:02 PM 

I am not from Kelowna but everyday I am on there website checking any information that might be happening with them....So I am not sure about whl who I would like more I have seen Olympiques play many times this year and they always give there best effort...Moncton's goalie(Corey Crawford)has done a great job this year being named top defensive player in all of Qjmhl....for Ohl I Love Pat O'sullivan so if it was counting for that I would choose to have Missauga but Guelph has put forth a huge amount of effort this year and there team has many talented players that have put 110% in there year including Daniel Paillé and Dustin Brown...

My choices would have to be ~Gatineau Olympiques
~Guelph Storm
~Medicine Hat

MaXiMe DaIgNeAuLt RoCkZ!!!!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Who would you rather see in the Memorial Cup?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]