<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  

the paper makes it sound so good about our goalies

September 15 2004 at 7:04 PM
stekcoR  (Login stekcoR)

but it has only been 2 games and until december you can not say we have great goaltending.

sure they both had great games against kamloops but until we play teams when they have all there players in place we can not judge our goalies.

they both our going to fight for the number one spot and it will be a great fight.

i feel that our offence will be better this year and look for hamilton to add more fire power to the line in december.

Truitt will do great behind bench but needs to make the team his and not the old team of habbie's.
Truitt will have more offenceive minded games with lots of pressure in the corners and the players will play just as hard for him if not harder then they did for habbie.

l will not judge truitt on his first season as head coach.he deserves more then a season too prove that he can do the job but look for a great season from the Rockets as they will have to play there best game in and game out because they are the MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!....

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
red-
(Login red-d-arc)

huh!

September 16 2004, 2:41 PM 

Im not sure which goalies you are watching but one has tremedous skills while the other has just got there.I dont think there will be a question as to who will start. #31

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - the paper makes it sound so good about our goalies
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]