<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  

Congratulations to Shea Weber.....

September 18 2004 at 10:43 PM
lovintherockets  (Login lovintherockets)

I guess I am too excited about the game next Saturday night or something cause I didn't even notice this newest signing....From the Kelowna Rockets home page with a link to Nashville Predators.....Congratulations Shea on your signing with the NHL team....

Weber, 19 (8/14/85), won the 2004 Memorial Cup as a member of the Kelowna Rockets of the Western Hockey League, was named to the 2004 Memorial Cup All-Star Team and was named a WHL Western Conference Second Team All-Star. The 6-3, 206-pound native of Sicamous, British Columbia led Kelowna in assists (14) and points (17) in the 2004 playoffs, averaging a point per game.

Weber led Kelowna and tied for 11th in the WHL with a +23 rating in the regular season. He also tied for 19th among WHL defensemen in points (12g-20a-32pts) and ranked second on the Rockets in power-play goals (8) and penalty minutes (126). Weber was Nashville's fourth choice, 49th overall (second round), in the 2003 NHL Entry Draft.

He is going to be terrific.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kristi
(Login kristisimmons)

Yippee!!

September 19 2004, 8:51 AM 

Congrats to Shea!

What are you getting excited to see me? It's going to be great!
Let me know if you need anything from the states!

Respond to this message   
Jannine
(Login mxr)

How about some RedBull??? N/M

September 19 2004, 4:49 PM 

n

Respond to this message   

(Login kristisimmons)

email me......

September 19 2004, 8:37 PM 

ksimm10391@comcast.net

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Congratulations to Shea Weber.....
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]