<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  

WHAT'S THIS I SEE?...

January 14 2005 at 6:49 AM
COOGSUPERFAN  (Login COOGSUPERFAN)

Kelowna fans with spirit AND a sense of homour? Now I know the Apocalypse is upon us. First the extreme weather around the world, now this. Anyways, back to hockey. Well, the new look Coogs have had one whole practice together now so watch out. We may even score a couple of goals tonite, then what are you going to do? It's in the mid to high minus thirties so it's REAL hockey weather up here. The Rockettes actually had to travel more than seven hours on the bus so they will probably be exhausted and all. We'll see what happens to Mosienko in a few more games down the road (kill) when Zimmer is healthy and in game shape, there is no doubt he is no where near his former self yet. Cougars have good, long memories (remember the Loopian gong show?) Hope to see a real good hockey game, if PG scores first watch out, Kelowna's prospects aren't great if they have to open it up a little and come from behind. Good to see the "spicy banter" from some of your more enthusiatic fans but please remember this, no matter if we win, lose, or draw, with my dying breath I will mutter GOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOG!!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jared
(Login Jared_Section104)

Re: WHAT'S THIS I SEE?...

January 14 2005, 11:38 AM 

Twas Hockey night in PG
When all throught the city,
not a creature was stirring, not even a coog.
The Banners were hung, in the rafters with care,
In hope that Prince George, would win once again.

The Cougars were nesseled and snug in their beds,
WIth visions of Weber, daunting their head.
Coach in his jacket, and GM in his suit,
had just setteled down to try and defeat the rocks.

When out on the ice, there arose such a clatter
Coach sprung from his chair to see whats the matter.
Away to Ice Level, the coach he did go, just to see,
That the Rockets were there.

The moon like lite Ice
was blinding indeed,
When what to Coach;s wondering eyes should appear,
But a miniture player, taping up his swollen fists.

With a grin on his face, so malicious and hungry,
Coach knew in a moment, "that must be Mosie"
More rapid than eagles, his blood coursed through his veins,
he sweated and feared every one of them here.

Now Weber! Now Mosie! Now Keller and Comeau! On Spurgeon and Bodie and Palin and Cumiskey!
To the GM's Office Coach went he had some bad news,
"Their stronger and angrier we have not a chance!"

And then in an instant, they heard from the Ice
The skating and shooting of each rocket player.
And he heard a great shout which startled him quite
"THE COUGARS WILL LOSE, AND HAVE A BAD NIGHT!"

Respond to this message   
kelowna karl
(Login 18ouncerattlesteak)

oh jared

January 14 2005, 12:46 PM 

whatever.

you cougs fans will never learn.

Respond to this message   
COOGSUPERFAN
(Login COOGSUPERFAN)

MAGNIFICENT...

January 14 2005, 1:13 PM 

effort young man. It isn't Madness, but it's completely acceptable. Acceptable behavious from Jared?...proof positive the Apocalypse is indeed upon us. This I know for sure. There will only be very enthusiastic hockey fans in the Plex tonight. All others will be huddled close to their fireplaces and the radio. Wussies!!!!...this is hockey weather baby!! Passed the tennis courts last night and saw a little kid (who knows how old, he/she was wearing too many clothes) skating around on very stiff legs. Now that's a hockey fan. (-39 thank you very much). So looking forward to seeing the new guys tonite. Even more looking forward to keeping our end of the resolution in the New Year and earning the victory. Before you know it I'll be happily shouting GOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOGS!!!!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - WHAT'S THIS I SEE?...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]