<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  

rockets fan

April 5 2005 at 5:44 PM
lindsie  (Login lindsie)

Has anyone heard of Webers status?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
geoff
(Login tbirdgeoff)

an predictions on the series rockets fan

April 5 2005, 6:03 PM 

I do not know if weber is going to be in the series but seattle could be screwed if he plays. I tell you two teams with great defenses both goaltendings have to love playing with such great defense. But i believe Bridges and seattle will get the better of the kelowna rockets he already has two shutouts against them this season. go birds

Respond to this message   
stekcoR
(Login stekcoR)

kelowna in 6 without Weber/with Weber 6 kelowna

April 5 2005, 9:20 PM 

I think kelowna will come out hard and ready on friday.
If Weber is back we will not be 110% for at least 2 games because he has mist alot of games and needs to get his legs back for playing over 40 minutes of hockey again.

Yeomans will have to be at his best and he was great against Vancouver especially the last 3 games and before that he was really good.First year in playoffs and he did great.

Cumiskey has to get back into playing his style and not cough up the puck.He is a great defencemen and can handle the puck great skating up ice.

Comeau needs to stop looking around and start hitting and playing harder and skating back faster.He floated alot against vancouver.

Bodie needs to plant himself infront of Bridges and get in his face.Also stop floating around ,l don't think l saw Bodie until game 5 against vancouver.

Palin had a awesome playoffs against the giants and stood his ground.

Deschamps played great also and so did Card.

Coulture is just a waste of space on the bench and on the ice he just bites.Why is he playing?

Ray,Mosie and spurgeon have done a great job on the faceoffs and need to keep up that great work they do all over the ice.

Slyvestor needs to stop taking stupid penaltys after the whistle and jsut hit hit hit hit hard and go to the net.

all the other players which we all know have been doing great for the Rockets.

This team plays awesome as a team keep up the great work Rockets.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]