<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  

i am sick and tired

April 10 2005 at 9:27 AM
geoff  (Login tbirdgeoff)

OF HEARING ALL YOU KELOWNA FANS SAYING I THOUGHT WE DESERVED TO WIN THE GAME BUT BRIDGES WAS TO GOOD. YEAH BRIDGES IS GOOD HE IS THE BEST GOALIE IN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON. SO WHY DONT YOU GIVE SEATTLE ALITTLE MORE RESPECT THEN ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN. OBVIOUSLY THE BETTER TEAM IS WINNING THIS SERIES SO LIVE WITH IT OK GO BIRDS

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jared
(Login Jared_Section104)

LOL

April 10 2005, 12:14 PM 

Bridges isn't as good as you make him out to be. He's juts got horse shoes very far up his ass...Ask him how lucky he got when Ofukany missed on 4 swipes at the puck on a wide open net but missed each and every one.

Respond to this message   
geoff
(Login tbirdgeoff)

laugh all you want

April 10 2005, 1:32 PM 

WE will be the ones that are moving into the next round. you struggle to get through the first round and know you met your match in the seattle thunderbirds. the same way you met your match in the everett silvertips last season. i can not believe i said that i hate the silvertips. And as far as Bridges goes yes luck is apart of the game, but he has been far and away the best goalie in the western confrence if not the entire league. Live with is rocket fans

Respond to this message   
stekcoR
(Login stekcoR)

Glass is better then Bridges(Geoff)

April 10 2005, 5:13 PM 

Glass is by far the best goalie in the Western.
Yeomans has been picking up his game.
Yeomans first year as a starter and has done a great job for this team.He will be better next season.

Respond to this message   
geoff
(Login tbirdgeoff)

no way in hell is Glass better then Bridges

April 10 2005, 8:19 PM 

I have respect for Glass but better then Bridges i do not think so. You all have not seen how Bridges pretty much carried the seattle thunderbirds team on his back the whole season. You put anyone in net for kootenay they would have the same numbers as price does. end of story. I am not trying to fight with anyone i just do not think Bridges get the respect the he derseves. Go Birds i hope we play the Ice then Bridges can prove first hand who is better

Respond to this message   
Creative
(Login GCGI)

Its not over yet!

April 10 2005, 9:15 PM 

On one hand you say the birds are the best team, then you say that Bridges carried them on his back. I agree, the Birds look very strong and are a talented team, but dont count out the Rockets just yet. They are superb at adjusting to any situation. Just remember what happened last year against Tri-cities, the Memorial Cup and the recent series with the Giants. The Rockets are also the best conditioned team in the league and will wear down even the most talented of opponents. In the end, the best team will have won, but I think you better hope Bridges has a very strong back!

Respond to this message   
spaz
(Login lindsie)

laugh all you want

April 11 2005, 5:53 PM 

He's cdn eh!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login anoneemuss)

bridges...

April 12 2005, 1:53 PM 

is not the best goalie in the league! clear the smoke from your eyes.

Respond to this message   
Jovorock
(Login Jovorock)

Re: i am sick and tired

April 11 2005, 7:59 AM 

Player Team GPI MINS Shots GA SO Ave. SV% Wins Losses Ties

1 Matt Keetley Medicine Hat Tigers 32 1846 764 51 6 1.660 0.933 21 5 3
2 Jeff Glass Kootenay Ice 51 3061 1315 90 8 1.760 0.932 34 11 5
3 Bryan Bridges Seattle Thunderbirds 58 3381 1388 101 13 1.790 0.927 36 20 2

Glass finished ahead of Bridges, did Bridges get a invite to WJ's for Canada? Yes Bridges is a good goalie, but if he always has to carry the team on his back one of these days he will have a bad game. Little trolls like you geoff don't realize, with a couple breaks Kelowna could be up 2-0!

Kelowna out played the Bird in game one but Seattle took it. Game two Seattle out played the Rockets, but when the game was tied with about four minutes to go who almost scored? It wasn't the Birds it was the Rockets.

Go troll back to grade seven and stay off this board troll.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login TBirdsOwn)

Re: i am sick and tired

April 11 2005, 10:36 AM 

The Greyhound WHL Player of the Week is goaltender Bryan Bridges of the Seattle Thunderbirds. Bridges earned player of the week honours by recording a 1.50 goals against average, a 0.949 save percentage and two road wins in Games 1 and 2 of the Kal Tire WHLÂ’s Western Conference Semi-Final series against the Kelowna Rockets. The Thunderbirds lead the best-of-seven series two games to none.

On Friday, April 8th, Bridges stopped 37 of the 38 shots he faced in a 2-1 victory against the Rockets in Kelowna in Game 1. On Saturday, April 9th, Bridges recorded 22 saves in a 3-2 road win against the Kelowna Rockets in Game 2.

Game 3 of the series goes Tuesday, April 12th, in Seattle. Game Time is 7:05 PM.

Bridges, a 19-year-old from Victoria, British Columbia, is a free agent.

http://www.whl.ca/headlines/?id=2937

Respond to this message   
rockets red glare
(Login bunks)

what about you know who?

April 11 2005, 6:35 PM 

personally ,i think that yeomans is better than both glass and bridges.look at what he has done as a virtual rookie.i thought he out played bridges in game 2 and was damn good in game 1.and dont forget that he is a year younger than them both with way less games played.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - i am sick and tired
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]