<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  

yes geoff is here

April 14 2005 at 10:01 PM
geoff  (Login tbirdgeoff)

You should have alittle respect for me i come on after an ass kicking, you think kelowna did not play well in game one or two seattle would have played better from home then on the ice. lets just put it this way jovarock could have scored on bridges tonight. and no jovarock i am not taking a shot at you just chill ok. we should be getting along rather then fighting with our words. we both have alot of faith in our teams . and we should just get along rather then fight. My friend i have season tickets will agree when i say i have alot of respect for kelowna but they are playing my team so i have to talk alittle crap just to stir the pot alittle. alot of times i talk from my a$$ but i am only trying to get people to talk on this board until i posted no one was talking about anything here. Lets just hope for a good game 5 and do not get to confident i am serious when i say seattle would have played better if they were at home. Do not get me wrong kelowna did capitolize on all the tbirds stupid stuff. Jovarock can you do me a favor. Watch durand and fitz play tomorrow tell me if they are giving it there all or they are just dumb a$$e$. pleas tell me the truth because i believe fitz and durand should both be sitting in the stands rather then the ice Go bird

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
linda
(Login prospera)

cheering on our teams

April 15 2005, 10:17 AM 

loved your post jeoff.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - yes geoff is here
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]