<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  

Comeau jersey

January 21 2006 at 9:19 AM
Anonymous  (Login Rocketfd-hard)

Just wanted to say it was nice to see Comeau's world jersey in town and not in New York!!!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
kevanie97
(Login kevanie97)

Re: Comeau jersey

January 22 2006, 12:16 PM 

Nice cheapshot at me, to bad you have to do it anonymously and I would imagine you are the same person that called me anonymously and asked how high I would go, you got my number but call me with yours blocked and then post anonymously to take a cheapshot at me......tisk tisk.

Respond to this message   
DoubleDee
(Login Double_Dee)

WHAT!!

January 23 2006, 2:31 PM 

The jersey didn't go to the guy in New York?!?! I thought that I was next in line on this one?? Now I am pi$$ed!

Respond to this message   
kevanie97
(Login kevanie97)

Re: WHAT!!

January 23 2006, 8:30 PM 

Yea thats really funny DD, I stopped bidding on the jersey after talking to the bidder in NY and saying that there were a few Kelowna fans very interested in his WJ jersey and he said it should stay there, so you can take your(and I mean both of you) smart ass remarks and shove it, and next time you need tickets for a game or whatever don't bother asking me, trust me on that one.

Respond to this message   
DoubleDee
(Login Double_Dee)

Get off your high horse!!

January 24 2006, 8:19 AM 

Where in my comment was I in anyway making an attack on you or your process. I, as well as anyone, can be upset that we didn't get the jersey we wanted.

If you recall correctly our last correspondence regarding Comeau's jersey was that you were waiting to hear from the guy in New York and you were trying to see if I would be interested in one of the others you had remaining. I said no - just Comeau. But, I guess you forget about that. I will remember to print and save all emails regarding you in the future! Also, if there was a few fans here in Kelowna interested in the jersey, then why did you not contact ALL of us once the jersey was available and allow us to bid on it/against each other? WHATEVER!

Regarding tickets to the games I never asked you - you offered. And, I only ever took you up on your offer twice. And I seem to remember buying you beer as a thank you. Let me get this straight - you feel I should continue to kiss you a$$ because of what I thought was a nice friendly jester?

If you’re going to take the gloves off then so will I. I really thought we were beyond this and we were actually friends. I guess not and that is fine with me. All of this because I said "The jersey didn't go to the guy in New York?!?! I thought that I was next in line on this one?? Now I am pi$$ed!" - Nice to know it doesn't take much to set you off! Maybe it’s time for you to get back on the Prozac!

Respond to this message   
kevanie97
(Login kevanie97)

Re: Get off your high horse!!

January 24 2006, 12:46 PM 

Only one person in this conversation should be on prozac and it certainly isn't me.

You asked if I could get tickets I said yes and then got them for you, you never bought no beer either but good try.

As for the jersey, I never got the jersey, it was a online auction, so how could I have offered it to anybody let alone you?I stopped bidding on it for somebody else so others here in Kelowna could bid on it and win it, is that simple enough for you? Somebody else in this thread takes a cheapshot at me then you post and think you are as well, what am I suppose to do, walk away and not defend myself? I am sure you sure wouldn't, so why should I? As for get of your high horse...pot/kettle/black!!

I have spoken my mind, you can continue on all you want,I'm not wasting my time with it anymore.....have a nice life DD.

Respond to this message   
Kelowna Karl
(Login kelownakarl)

Uh oh

January 24 2006, 4:01 PM 

come on folks, this isn't an episode of the Young And The Restless.... Can't we all just get long?

Respond to this message   
DoubleDee
(Login Double_Dee)

January 24 2006, 5:11 PM 

OK, so all I can figure is that we are talking about different jerseys here. I was referring to the team ones that you were selling. Not one on any type of auction site. So, if this tread was about that jersey I apologize (gee look - one of us is actually mature enough to admit if we are wrong).

In regards to the game tickets I know for a fact I could bring someone else into this that was there when I bought you the beer and was there when you offered the tickets but that would not be fare to them. And, to be honest, you’re not worth the effort anymore with your attitude!

No wonder you get in trouble all the time with people on here, the other site, and with team management. You need to be a bit more mature, remember ACTUAL facts and probably take some anger management courses!

Respond to this message   
DoubleDee
(Login Double_Dee)

ok - I take it back

January 24 2006, 5:39 PM 

I take back the comment about team management. As I was driving home from work I realized that it was a very low blow and not called for and I apologize. I am better then that and should have not resorted to that kind of slander.

Respond to this message   

(Login kevanie97)

January 24 2006, 5:54 PM 

DD if you bought me a beer I don't remember it, as for the tickets you said you didn't have tickets for the some games, I said I could you them would you like me to, you said yes please, so sure I offered them but only because you said you didn't have them.......it doesn't really matter I had no problem gettign them for you case closed.

Obviously we are talking about a different jersey, I see that now, the jersey in question was his WJ jersey the zteam Canada auctioned off, so enough about the jersey sorry for the mistake as well.

But i sure would like to know what the hell you mean by me pissing off team mangement? This is new to me, want to explain to that one to me? You know my e-mail if thats were you want to answer.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Comeau jersey
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]