<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  

Any Rockets fans coming down to Everett?

April 15 2006 at 4:12 PM
CNK  (Login CNKsilvertipsfans)

We know that it will be Easter Sunday, but it would be great to see more Rockets fans at the EEC to support their team. We are Silvertips fans, ourselves, but we always welcome opposing fans to our venue. When the game's on we know who we are rooting for, but before & after we are all just friendly hockey fans.

We could each probably count on our hands the number of Rockets fans at the last two games in Everett, so hopefully this game will have a few more.

Keep in mind, the "group" rate has been lowered to 10 people (or more), down from 20 people (or more)...

We look forward to seeing any and all of you there, who decide to attend the game. We'lll make a point to say "hello".

GO TIPS GO!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bearnuts
(Login barenuts)

Here is the problem, as I see it...

April 15 2006, 4:35 PM 

unfortunately the fans that have come down have encountered some of our bad apples...and I sincerely apologize for that. However, you need to contact the "bus" fans and they do know some good folks down here and with the help of our "good" Everett fans, we can recommend areas that will be free of these troublemakers. Sad that is would come to that, but we all have idiots, and I do hope that some good Kelowna fans venture down for the 6th game...

Respond to this message   
CNK
(Login CNKsilvertipsfans)

The way that I see it...

April 15 2006, 6:25 PM 

If the Rockets have 5000+ STHs, then they should have more than a handful of their fans able to show up at a pivotal Game 6.

If there is a "friendly" location at or near the EEC provided, just let everyone know in advance. Let's face it; It's not like Everett fans are anything like Tri-City fans... lol...

As we have seen you write, Bearnuts, just our opinion but we could be wrong.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Any Rockets fans coming down to Everett?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Ruckus!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]