<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Wearing an Evening Gown without Panties or Bra

December 1 2001 at 2:28 PM
Score 3.0 (1 person)
Kelly  (no login)

Curious to know if there are any other women out there who prefer wearing formal evening gowns without undergarments. I find it more comfortable and feel much sexier without panty lines or trying to hide bra straps. The only problem I've encountered is transparency in certain kinds of lighting conditions where people can tell...I never realized it until one of my girlfriends told me at a wedding recently.

Would like to exchange thoughts with everyone...thanks

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Amanda Hamilton
(no login)

in my recent past.........

Score 3.0 (1 person)
December 1 2001, 2:54 PM 

For almost two years, I was without underwear at all times. I didn't even OWN any. Those days are gone now. I wear panties 24/7.

But I think the issue for you is very simple: you find it comfortable and sexy to go without. So do it as often as you like.

Underwear is now a clothing choice in the same way as hats, scarves and gloves. Quite a few celebrities go without; they have helped make being 'without Panties or Bra' entirely mainstream and respectable.

Be comfortable !

Amanda xx

Mike
(no login)

What difference

No score for this post
December 1 2001, 3:45 PM 

I just don't see what difference it makes what ANY "celebrity" thinks or does.

Most of the movie types are windbags, so taken with their self importance that they have lost all credibility with me. They have be dealing so long with fantasy land, that they have no sense of reality or realization of how the "real world" operates.

Their self importance translates itself into how the rest of the world "should" operate, and what everyone else "should" do. The word "should" only pleases somebody else.

If underwear is OK with you, it is OK with me.

Arielle
(no login)

Formal wear

No score for this post
December 8 2001, 4:30 PM 

Depending on the affair, sometimes it's ultra-sexy for me to know that my gown or dress is a little transparent. Otherwise, I'll just wear a slip. My thing is, I like to be naked, and I can't always, so if I'm underwearless, I'm close. I still wear garter belts (underwear), and occassionally pantyhose (underwear - crotch cut out ALWAYS), I don't like wearing bras, especially on a daily basis, but I will wear a bustier, if it's going to enhance the dress, especially if it's low cut, and that bustier, will push 'em.

Christine
(no login)

Whatever Feels More Comfortable...

No score for this post
December 9 2001, 3:16 AM 

Kelly, I've run into the same problem with several gowns I have worn. Once on a trip to the west coast, I was dressing in the hotel room and realized the gown from the waist down was of a much lighter material. I didn't have a slip with me so I went without. You could certainly tell I wasn't wearing any panties but it was the choice I made.

TGOBG
(no login)

Comfort

No score for this post
December 9 2001, 9:24 PM 

I would think that if the dress/gown was a bit too sheer, and a slip wasn't an option, you could either shave or at least trim down to avoid the visible outline of your pubic mound. I have found that my wife was always more comfortable going without panties when well groomed or completely shaved

emily
(Login emilysans)

naked undeneath

No score for this post
December 21 2001, 4:10 PM 

i prefer going bare under an evening gown or even any kind of dress. no binding, less sweating, more comfortable, and it feels very sexy.

emily

Dirk89
(Login Dirk89)

Evening Gown

No score for this post
August 18 2002, 3:03 PM 

Interesting topic because my wife shocked me at my Christmas party a couple years ago. My wife wore a dark green satin gown with a cut out back and I didn't realize how revealing it was until she took her coat off at the party. She didn't wear a bra and all through dinner I couldn't help noticing her nipples bouncing and sliding inside the fabric. I was afraid what some of the big-wigs would think but they sure didn't hesitate in asking her to dance. The dress also had long side slits that would open up almost to the waist.

After the party when we went up to our hotel room we took off the gown and I was amazed at how little she had on. The dress weighed only a couple ounces and she had on sheer-to-waist panty hose and a pair of heel on - that was it. She was totally confident and comfortable for the whole party, in the middle of winter I might add.

wildcindy
(Login wildcindy)

naked under everything

No score for this post
September 24 2010, 1:39 AM 

yes and If thet can tell I am naked underwear.....even better, My party dress up dresses are vert short ,thin and strapless and so tight, and sometimes when people can tell I am naked under it,they pull it down and there I am my dress at my feet and naked, love it.

Sammi
(Login Funluv362)

Re: Wearing an Evening Gown without Panties or Bra

No score for this post
July 28 2012, 2:39 PM 

I do it all the time (seeing as I have thrown away every single pair of panties/underwear that I owned) since I was 18, I never wear any kind of undergarment with anything anymore and I don't care. Sometimes I flash people on purpose, sometimes by accident, but I don't mind if they see that I am naked under my clothes. And if I flash people by accident, I don't mind, I actually enjoy it. You shouldn't care if someone notices, especially if you flash them by accident.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement