<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

My wife went to church without panties

July 29 2002 at 8:11 AM
Score 4.0 (1 person)
  (Login sockless74)
Moderators

Yesterday morning my wife and I were getting ready for church. She was all dressed in a long soft pink dress with panties. She was ready early so I asked her if she could take off her panties until it was time to go, she did it. I was going to wear jeans and a nice cotton striped shirt. She wanted me to wear a dress shirt. I really don't like wearing dress cloths at all. I told her I'd make her a deal and she already knew what I meant. I would wear the shirt she wanted me to wear if she went without panties. She agreed and we left for church. She said she was a little uncomfortable and nervous while doing it. My mother is visiting us for a few weeks and after church we were on our way home and my wife wanted to show my mom the school that she worked at during the school year, so we went there and drove past it. That made her end up wearing the dress for about an extra half hour or so. My wife never likes to go anywhere like work or church without panties on and has never left our apartment with a dress and no panties. It seems that she is getting more and more used to going without them all the time.

Jason

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dirk89
(Login Dirk89)

Pantiless in Church

Score 3.0 (1 person)
August 17 2002, 10:33 AM 

Jason,

My wife frequently wears a dresses and skirts to church with no panties and I love it. I would never comment or make a remark to her about it though for fear of ruining a good thing. The unfortunate part is that she always wears pantyhose with her dresses.

When we were first married I noticed that she didn't wear panties with her pantyhose and I asked her why. She said the panty is built-in so you dont need one. That's the way she was raised and her mother and sister don't wear panties with them either. It used to bother me back then because she wore all-sheer hose and worked downtown as a receptionist in an office.

There is a difference in her being pantiless next to you in church and pantiless bent over at the filing cabinet. I was afraid one of the guys in the office might get a glimpse that she wasn't wearing panties and think she was trying to be sexy.

uwfreeisme
(no login)

Re: My wife went to church without panties

No score for this post
August 24 2002, 2:40 PM 

Good deal! Did you ever go underwearless in church? I do it all the time in suitpants or whatever else I wear. I guess it would be different going underwearless in a dress or skirt as opposed to pants. I saw this one internet pic where this gal was wearing a mini-skirt w/o panties in church...the skirt was so short that her butt must've show. See it at "www.churchupskirts.com"

Current Topic - My wife went to church without panties
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement