<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

knickerless nightclubbing

March 8 2003 at 4:49 AM
No score for this post
zeuren  (no login)

A new theme for nightclubs could be on cerain nights the club let ladies in for free and give them a bottle of sparkling wine if they prove they're not wearing any knickers.

Once my wife was in a nightclub when the dj asked ladies without any knickers on to put their hands up. My wife did along with quite a few others.

My wife has ended up exposing herself when out nightclubbing a few times. Often getting in and out of cars. But she does'nt mind people seeing because its a part of going knickerless.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login NoKnickers-Nicola)

Re: knickerless nightclubbing

No score for this post
March 8 2003, 8:59 AM 

I never wear knickers when I'm out clubbing - I go knickerless all the time anyway (including at work!) so it's no big deal.

The only daring thing is how short I wear my dresses. The shortest I've ever worn was once when I was with my friend - the dress didn't even cover my pussy! That night ended with me and my girlfriend smooch-dancing (we girls can get away with anything) and she was squeezing my bare bum in front of everyone! We didn't stick around long after that of course, but the walk home with her was, er, interesting!

englishgent
(no login)

Re: Re: knickerless nightclubbing

No score for this post
March 8 2003, 9:43 AM 

In what way was the walk home "interesting?"

NoKnickersNicola

"Interesting" Walk Home

Score 4.0 (1 person)
March 8 2003, 11:38 AM 

Well, I guess "interesting" is the wrong word.

We were more touch-feeley than usual, and as it was my birthday we had had more to drink than usual. My friend said that she was dying for a wee.
I said, "Well, have one then."
As I expected, she didn't dare, she would rather just strain herself keeping it in until we got home. So I said, "I'm having one anyway," and I looked around to see if anyone was about. When the coast was clear, I just crouched down and "went". I've done it before, only this time I almost got caught.

As I was weeing, a police car came round the corner! I quickly tried to stop, closed my legs, and stood up. Fortunately, the police car didn't stop, but I made a bit of a mess! I don't know if they saw what I was doing, but I thought it would have been much more difficult to react so quickly if I had been wearing knickers!

nood
(no login)

Re: "Interesting" Walk Home

No score for this post
March 10 2003, 1:41 AM 

Interesting story as always Nicola. I once discovered that a girl I knew, who later became my gf, went knickerless in exactly the same way - a few of us were walking home and she had to wee, so she hiked up her skirt and went - no knickers. She always said that being able to wee anywhere was one of her favourite things about going knickerless, and she was pretty uninhibited about it provided we weren't anywhere too public. A friend of hers once dared her to go a whole day without weeing in a toilet, which she not only managed but actually continued for the whole weekend! She could also wee standing up, which made things easier. I sometimes wonder if she's still the same now or if she's become respectable like me (ahem...).

NoKnickersNicola

Re: Re: "Interesting" Walk Home

Score 4.0 (1 person)
March 10 2003, 3:18 AM 

My Word! Your girlfriend is worse than me! Weeing in public isn't something I make a habit of doing, it's just tooo risky - but it can be fun after a night out when we've had a few drinks. My friend likes it when I just crouch down and open my legs, and go - with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth - look no hands!!

I also wouldn't do it in a shelter, or anywhere enclosed, because it would make it stink - I know other people do that, and it's horrible.

I've never tried weeing standing up, but I think on that crazy night, I was still "going" when I had to stand up because of that police car - hence the mess!
It was running down my legs, and I had to take a quick bath when I got home!

It was a scream at the time, but I remember feeling anxious in the morning, when I realised what I'd done in the cold light of day! It was just as well my girlfriend was sleeping over, and my parents were away!

nood
(no login)

Re: Re: Re: "Interesting" Walk Home

No score for this post
March 12 2003, 8:03 AM 

Just to clarify a couple of points - the events in my last posting were some time ago now, and the lady concerned and I were not together for very long - my current gf (of some years now), like you, will only wee outdoors if necessary.
As for my ex, I may have given slightly the wrong impression. She did not go in bus shelters etc, and would usually use some kind of drain if possible. She did actually prefer going outdoors though, and told me that the risk of being seen was something she enjoyed. It's not really my scene, but like your friend I did enjoy the 'look no hands' performances.

NoKnickersNicola

A Laugh on the Way Home

No score for this post
March 12 2003, 1:10 PM 

It's not really my scene either. It turns my girlfriend on (so she says), but to me it's just a laugh when we're walking home after a night out.

It's not really unusual though, loads of people do it - I reckon even if I did get caught I'd only be cautioned or something, but I don't really want that! I must admit though, like your old girl-friend, the risk does add to the fun!

By the way, I can wee standing up - only trouble is I have to use my hands!!

Why did you and your old girlfriend split up? She sounds like a good laugh. I hope she's happy now.

nood
(no login)

Re: A Laugh on the Way Home

No score for this post
March 13 2003, 7:12 PM 

Me and my ex gf didn't so much split up as drift apart, but we stayed on good terms for a couple of years before losing touch altogether. There was no single reason, it just worked out that way. I hope that she's been as lucky in finding someone as I have - and as you have.

(no login)

Knickerless and Recent Sex

No score for this post
April 22 2003, 3:35 PM 

Have any of you pantyless delights enjoyed the feeling of fresh semen running down your legs while you're in public?

Current Topic - knickerless nightclubbing
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement