<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

shortest skirts or dresses

March 12 2003 at 5:30 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (Login soxxy)

my wife will often go without knickers but the skirt is always below the knee we both enjoy it but she will not wear a skirt above the knee with out knickers she always thinks some one will see i try to let here know that nobody looks and if they did they would not think they seen anything differant she also shaves so there is no hair or shadow how can i convince her its ok
how short do you girls go with your dresses or skirts

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
zeuren
(no login)

Re: shortest skirts or dresses

Score 3.0 (1 person)
March 13 2003, 11:59 AM 

My wife will wear her shortest skirts without panties. Her shortest go up about half way up her thighs. My wife is one of the pantyfree diehards who really dislikes wearing them. She does'nt go around exposing herself. But if people do get to see, she's really not bothered. She says that if someone is going to see up her skirt then she'd sooner be seen without panties. This is because she takes the view that panties are for kids, old women, square unsexy women.

NoKnickersNicola
(Login NoKnickers-Nicola)

No score for this post
March 14 2003, 3:14 PM 

Nearly all my skirts and dresses come above the knee. I've got one dress which is so short you can see my pussy unless I pull it down!!

I don't really care if people see I don't wear knickers, I just tell them it's my choice of underwear - my "brown furry knickers!"

One thing I've never done is shave - going knickerless is all about being natural (to me), and it would just seem too unnatural to shave my vagina.

My girlfriend trims it a little, when she shaves my legs (I do hers too!) but that's all - just to keep it tidy!!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Re: shortest skirts or dresses

No score for this post
March 14 2003, 11:20 PM 

how do u shave your vagina?? Its and internal thing. Maybe u meant your groin area? your crotch?

NoKnickersNicola
(Login NoKnickers-Nicola)

Shaving

No score for this post
March 15 2003, 3:49 AM 

?? O.K. I don't shave my pussy then - it just gets a regular trim!!

Lucky Guy
(no login)

Re: Shaving

No score for this post
March 15 2003, 6:08 PM 

Yeah, I'm all for good grooming (I myself use a razor below my neck since I hit thirty) but I do not get the whole shaved pussy thing either. There's something wrong with a grown woman not having any hair down there. It's pedophillic. I like it when a girl has a muff.

Jason
(Login sockless74)
Moderators

Re: Re: Shaving

No score for this post
March 17 2003, 9:03 AM 

Hold on there. There is nothing pedophilic about a grown woman shaving her pubic hair or a grown man. My wife and I both shave and it is a matter of what we both find attractive and what feels more natural and comfortable to us. We are not pedophiliacs just because we enjoy the sight of our spouse with no pubic hair. We don't have fantasies of having sex with children when we are having sex with each other. I think anyone that is a pedophiliac is a sick person who deserves the death penalty for their crimes against children. For most people shaving pubic hair has nothing to do with pedophilia.

Quizzle
(no login)

Re: Re: Re: shortest skirts or dresses

No score for this post
March 15 2003, 5:17 AM 

Don't you ever give up?

Larry
(no login)

No score for this post
March 27 2003, 5:49 PM 

My wife wears Mini-Skirts all the time without panties all the time. She shaves too.

Aventurero
(Login Aventurero)

Wife in short dress

No score for this post
April 14 2003, 7:01 PM 

I love it when I convince my wife to go pantyless out in public.
We are planning a trip to Vegas and she will not be taking any, in addition she will only take short skirts and dresses.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement