<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pantyless Movie Scenes

May 13 2003 at 1:05 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (Login chump123)

I'm a frequent visitor, but this is my first post. I'd like to get a list compiled of movies w/ scenes in which a character(s) shows that they are pantyless. Everyone should know Basic Instinct. Here are a few others I can think of off the top of my head:

Equus - Jenny Agutter (removing jeans)
Trasgredire - Tinto Brass movie w/ several scenes
Laure - 70's film w/ Annie Belle (several scenes)
Que? - 70's Polanski film w/ Sydne Rome
Ms Don Juan - Jane Birkin (getting dressed after sex)
Zombie Lake - Opening scene (terrible movie)
Gabriela - Sonja Braga

Please add movies you know of.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Tinto Brass

No score for this post
May 13 2003, 3:43 AM 

Most of the films of Tinto Brass shows pantyless scenes, i.e. Paprika, CalĂ­gula or P.O.Box. Can someone tell the title of the film that shows a pantiless scene in a boat, where a sailor is masturbating a girl with his toe? I can't remember it!

Arasd
(no login)

Monella

No score for this post
May 24 2003, 2:54 PM 

I think it is Monella - title of film you asked.

zeuren
(no login)

Re: Pantyless Movie Scenes

No score for this post
May 13 2003, 11:14 AM 

I can't remember the name but there was a film starring raquel welch in the late 80's about a shipwreck. There are a couple of scenes in which I swear you can see she is'nt wearing any.

I remember another one with Sean Young wearing pantyhose without panties.

Sorry I could'nt come up with any film names.

pa
(no login)

Re: Re: Pantyless Movie Scenes

No score for this post
May 13 2003, 3:04 PM 

Butterfly (old movie) with Pia Zadora
and another movie with kate winslet.. i cant remember the name

pa
(no login)

I remembered

No score for this post
May 14 2003, 12:09 AM 

the kate winslet movie was called Holy Smoke.

Nick the Greek
(no login)

Movies

No score for this post
May 13 2003, 3:49 PM 

Maria Schneider in "The Last Tamgo in Paris"
Valerie Kaprisky in "La Femme publique"

Farkas
(no login)

Movie scenes

No score for this post
May 13 2003, 10:25 PM 

Here is an old one. "Prime Cut" '72 with Lee Marvin and Sissy Spacek.

nood
(no login)

laure

No score for this post
May 15 2003, 1:55 AM 

Laure was also a book by Emannuelle Arsan, author of the Emmannuelle books which inspired some mostly bad films (though 1 and 2 with Sylvia Kristel were pretty good and had several pantyless scenes).
Anyway, underwearless girls were a major feature of Arsan's books, so I'd definitely recommend them to any fan of this site. "Laure" is my favorite of her books, but I've never seen the film - does anyone know if it's available on video/DVD anywhere in Europe?

(no login)

Laure

No score for this post
May 17 2003, 1:45 AM 

I found two books - "Laure" and "Laure:Roman", both written by Arsan. Which one is it ? Or what is the difference ?
Thanks

nood
(no login)

Re: Laure

No score for this post
May 18 2003, 2:41 AM 

Not sure, but I think that they're the same book. I'm not aware of any sequels or anything like that. Arsan is French, and 'Roman' is French for 'novel', so it could be that 'Laure Roman' is actually in French. If you've found it on the net, you may want to check that before you buy it.

TGOBG
(no login)

Additional Movies

No score for this post
May 15 2003, 10:23 PM 

More movies I can think of

Road House, Kelly lynch is wearing a dress with nothing underneath

HardBodies, one of the girls pulls on a pair of white jeans and appears not to be wearing underwear also no bra
Wild Things Denise Richards drops her panties under the little plaid skirt

I will post more when I remember them

TGOBG
(no login)

Another movie

No score for this post
May 16 2003, 12:01 PM 

Sex, Lies and Video tape Laura SanGiacomo wears a short leather mini skirt with no panties

tgobg
(no login)

another movie

No score for this post
May 16 2003, 4:33 PM 

one ofthe friday the 13th series possibly 2 or 3 has one of the camp counslers wearing a cut off t-shirt and skimpy sweats which she removes and is not wearing anything under

tgobg
(no login)

still more movies

No score for this post
May 19 2003, 10:39 PM 

Point Break Lori Petty strips off her swimsuit (inder a towel) and pulls up her cut-off jeans

Fair Game (Australian) the female lead has an upskirt shot, later she strips off her dress and has nothing under it. Never wears under garments in the movie.

Mr T and the women Farrah Fawcett strips off her dress and dances naked in a fountain

Arasd
(no login)

film

No score for this post
May 24 2003, 2:56 PM 

Taxi or Taxi2 , i can`t remember, but there was nice pantyless scene in this film.

Francis
(no login)

movies

No score for this post
June 5 2003, 2:13 PM 

- Jane March: Color of Night
- Angie Dickinson: Dressed to Kill

emily
(Login emilysans)

basic instinct

No score for this post
June 14 2003, 4:48 AM 

i'm so disappointed in sharon stone. she's always seemed embarassed about her famous flash in the movie. why not be proud? why not enjoy it? i would. i thought the script was stupid but i sure was jealous of her simply for that uncross and cross of the legs on camera.

emily

Current Topic - Pantyless Movie Scenes
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement