<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pantyless on TV

May 16 2003 at 7:56 AM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
joanna  (Login jw_rox)

Has anybody seen a pantyless upskirt scene on TV? I've only seen one - a girl on a British show & don't even know her name. A UK friend sent me the pic, taken from a live show.

joanna

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login sansman10)

Re: Pantyless on TV

Score 3.0 (1 person)
May 16 2003, 11:05 AM 

US television is so uptight about nudity that aside from cable very little is seen, or even implied. But that doesn't stop sex and violence from being a big hit. Selling sex seems to be the norm in this country, why not express sexuality in new, creative, and HOT ways???? Let's see a remake on the Marilyn Monroe wind-blows-up-dress, to find a panty-free derrier exposed to the passersby and Joe Camel can stroll up as her limo driver...new slogan, "it's what's on!"

anonymous
(Login jw_rox)

will post url

Score 5.0 (1 person)
May 17 2003, 6:37 AM 

There is a group, according to friend, devoted to TV Upskirts, in fact two groups. One is an MSN Group, called - TV Upskirts - the pics are never pantyless & the other a Yahoo Group - I'll get the url for it & post it. The MSN Group would be okay if they showed pantyless girls, but they don't.

joanna

joanna
(Login jw_rox)

no url

Score 5.0 (1 person)
May 19 2003, 6:23 AM 

No url - just click search - go to yahoo groups - then reister at - upskirt pics without panties - lots of good pics & group is free to join, as are all yahoo groups.

joanna

joanna
(Login jw_rox)

correction

Score 5.0 (1 person)
May 19 2003, 6:26 AM 

That word is register!!! I just can't type wirth a damn. Sorry!!!

joanna

Current Topic - Pantyless on TV
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement