<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Miniskirts Without Panties

November 18 2003 at 5:12 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (Login Bass2bass)

Does anybody know what has happened to the fabulous Miniskirts Without Panties site? I used to be a member ages ago, but deleted my membership (in a failed attempt to stop myself looking at it so regularly!)

For a while, I was able to access the site without rejoining it, but then access suddenly became restricted. I applied to rejoin several weeks ago but have heard nothing. Is the site still operating? I wonder if anybody might have the manager's email address, or better still, if the manager happens to read this message, PLEASE, PLEASE let me back in again! I have been missing the site and I even have some pictures to post now.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bass2bass
(Login Bass2bass)

Re: Miniskirts Without Panties

No score for this post
November 18 2003, 5:14 PM 

By the way, it was I who wrote that last message, I forgot to put my name on it. Sorry.

zeuren
(no login)

Re: Re: Miniskirts Without Panties

No score for this post
November 18 2003, 5:19 PM 

I was there only a few days ago and everything was as normal.

Anon.
(no login)

Site still there

No score for this post
November 19 2003, 6:55 AM 

Site is ehere, I visited it yesterday. Sorry, don't remember the URL, they send me a notice every Monday saying site is updated & go to it. But, I don't know how to get you there. E-mail this girl, she is the moderator & will give you the URL. - mandyjobabe#hotmail.com - let me know if that works. There is another good site there - tvupskirts@msn.com - should get you there. Let me know & I'll get you there somehow. Anon.

Johny59
(Login Johny59)

What is it?

No score for this post
November 19 2003, 4:30 AM 

RE:
***what has happened to the fabulous Miniskirts Without Panties site***

Sorry, about WHAT site You are speaking about (I mean URL linkage).

zeuren
(no login)

link

No score for this post
November 19 2003, 11:53 AM 

http://groups.msn.com/MiniskirtsWithoutPanties/_homepage.msnw?

above is the link to the site in question. be sure to check out my 3 albums, one of which features my wife.

Bass2bass
(no login)

Can't get onto the site

No score for this post
November 20 2003, 11:54 AM 

The trouble is that I can't get onto the site because I am no longer a member. I have already seen the pictures of your wife, Zeuren. don't you remember I was the one who posted some compliments to you on this message board?

Anyway, I wondered if you might have the email address of the manager of the Miniskirts Without Panties site (I think her name is MandyJoBabe), so that I could try and contact her about my membership application.

Incidentally, did you post any more pictures of your lovely wife? I remember that there were two pictures of her standing and one seated, the latter of which you deleted from the site.

Anon
(no login)

E-mail address

No score for this post
November 21 2003, 6:48 AM 

I told you in my earlier message that the owner/moderator is - mandyjobabe@hotmail.com - Why don 't you believe me? I've been around longer than all of you folks put together. Mandy used to post here & I've known her for a long time. Write to her, I'm sure she'll let you in. Anon

Bass2bass
(no login)

Yeah, but...

No score for this post
November 21 2003, 4:48 PM 

Trouble is, I've tried that email address and the message came back to me saying 'failure delivery'. Do you have any suggestions? Does she have any other email addresses?

Anon
(no login)

That address works for me.

No score for this post
November 22 2003, 6:56 AM 

I e-mailed her yesterday & my message DID NOT BOUNCE. I sent her a couple pics & a rather long message. She hasn't replied yet, but she will, she always does, but I've written to her for quite a few years, using that address & it has never bounced. I think you are doing something wrong. If you liked the site, you shouldn't have left. Maybe she doesn't want anymore members at the present time. Anon

zeuren
(no login)

Re: That address works for me.

No score for this post
November 22 2003, 8:43 AM 

Why don't you join under a new name and password. I have two identities there so that i'm able to post twice as many pics.

Bass2bass
(no login)

I tried that already

No score for this post
November 23 2003, 11:00 AM 

I tried to join with a different name and email address, but haven't heard anything back regarding that aplication either. That was about a month ago.

By the way Zeuren, this may sound a little forward, but if I was to send you a few pantyless pictures of my girlfriend, would there be any pictures of your wife that you wouldn't mind sending me? If you don't want to, I totally understand.

zeuren
(no login)

Re: I tried that already

No score for this post
November 24 2003, 11:02 AM 

Sorry I can't help you with the MSN sites.

I'm interested in a pic exchange. Please email me at zeuren2@hotmail.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement