<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Commando at work.

July 20 2004 at 4:57 PM
No score for this post
Dan  (Login nikrfree)

I work for a large company where business attire is a must. I have wondered how many women are commado under their skirts and dresses. Does anyone here not wear panties to work?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Arielle
(no login)

Re: Commando at work.

No score for this post
July 21 2004, 12:15 AM 

Never wear panties, so I'm pantyless at work!

Dan
(Login nikrfree)

Commando.

No score for this post
July 21 2004, 8:15 AM 

Do you know of anyone else going commando? Friends or fellow coworkers. I am so glad I stumbled onto this site.

michaela
(no login)

Re: Commando.

No score for this post
July 21 2004, 9:50 AM 

I do not wear UW either. I do not know how one would really know if coworkers go commando. It is not something that one would really want to talk about at work, not an appropriate subject in that environment, if you know what I mean. I certainly never would. My husband also goes commando 100% of the time, and he wears a kilt!

Jason
(Login sockless74)
Moderators

No score for this post
July 21 2004, 5:23 PM 

I think that a woman I work with goes without. It is hard to say for sure though. She wears tight jeans, sweat pants or nylon shorts all the time. I have seen panty lines, but that is only once a month for a few days, probably her period. What does she wear the rest of the month? Could be nothing, could be a thong, there is no way to know for sure. Her butt looks great in those jeans though, underwear or no underwear.

Arthur Bhutic
(Login Correa2)

I Love During Her Period.

No score for this post
November 10 2009, 12:59 AM 

I love when she's on her period. It's lovely for her to want to cry wearing underwear during her periods. Which I love during her period, is that I love to see her panty lines and she'll see my brief lines, which I far seriously have. I only hold my underwear party, during her period, which I love to see her in her underwear and she see's me in my underwear.

Arielle
(no login)

No score for this post
July 21 2004, 10:58 PM 

I know of a male coworker that goes commando. I don't know if he knows that I know. I used to be good friends with his ex girlfriend, and she told me.

Michael
(Login mgoodyear)

Who cares?

No score for this post
July 22 2004, 10:02 AM 

I am amazed at how much time people spend gazing at each other's garments and speculating on what they may or may not be wearing. I was wondering how you knew Arielle, till I got to the end of your post - inside knowledge!

However just keep in mind that the whole point of being underwearless whether top or bottom is to do it without having to worry if the rest of the world are trying to be Superman/Woman and see through your clothes.

I would imagine that the subject of lingerie or underwear would come up in the workplace, especially amongst women.

"Where do you buy your bras?" How would you answer!

peter
(no login)

Re: Who cares?

No score for this post
July 22 2004, 7:12 PM 

I suppose it would be nice to know if others were engaging in the same lifestyle within a quasi-intimate group such as work, if for no other reason than the feeling that there is safty in numbers.

Dan
(Login nikrfree)

Who cares

Score 3.0 (1 person)
July 23 2004, 12:32 PM 

When I first starting working at my position, I really never thought much about it. I became close friends with a female coworker who one day, when the subject somehow came up, told me she didn't wear panties. My initial reaction was somewhat of disbelief, even though I never told her. I never really gave it anymore thought until one day she came to work wearing a button down dress which went to the floor. She was sitting at her desk when I approached her about some work related issues. When she slid her chair from under her desk, an opening between the button holes appeared and through there I could see she didn't lie about not wearing panties. She was shaved completely bare and her lips were as beautiful as could be. It was quite a sight for me. Since then, I have always wondered how many others out there go commando.

emily
(Login emilysans)

Re: Who cares?

No score for this post
July 26 2004, 3:54 AM 

i like the thought of guys wondering what's under my skirt. it doesn't bother me at all.

emily

Michael
(Login mgoodyear)

Wondering

No score for this post
July 26 2004, 9:17 AM 

They probably wonder no matter what you are wearing.

Michael
”Just Do It!”

Sara
(no login)

Commando at work

No score for this post
July 23 2004, 6:22 PM 

I don't own any panties either so no I don't wear any at work. Of course I'm still in college and I only work part time, so I don't know if that counts as real work.

Vanessa Evans
(Login vanessaevans69)

Commando at Work

No score for this post
July 24 2004, 3:07 AM 

I also don't own any underwear or trousers so when I do work I'm commando too.

Love

V

Dirk
(no login)

My Wife Does It

No score for this post
July 24 2004, 12:07 PM 

When we first got married my wife worked as a secretary in the Chicago Loop and I was somewhat concerned to discover that she wore dresses without panties to work everyday. Although she wore pantyhose, which in her opinion don't require panties, I worried about her riding the train, climbing crowded stairs at the station, walking down windy sidewalks, and sitting at her desk with a short dress, high heels and see-through pantyhose.

She has since worked a variety of jobs that do not require business attire or pantyhose but she still goes to work pantiless. She tells me that she just hates wearing panties and my daughter and I just accept it as who she is.

FLT
(no login)

Mine too.....

No score for this post
September 12 2004, 7:27 AM 

This happened some years ago.
My wife was leaving for work, when I asked her to leave her panties at home. She had often gone without at home and to parties, but had never gone without (as far as I know) at the office. She said she was a little bit worried that someone might find out, but after a short moment she said she would give it a try.

When
(no login)

Re: Commando at work.

No score for this post
July 24 2004, 3:10 PM 

I have just started going commando at work. I had doned it on and off for years 2 or 3 days at a time. But now I have commited just like my husband to do it full time.

I like to wear skirts instead of pants when I am free. I did not know how freeing it was to be pantyless all day and still be working.

When I am home I only wear them when "needed". But being out in public pantyless and braless too is very freeing. (Yes, I am for brafreedom also). I look forward to the day "when" I will not need to wear panties at all.

Without getting to personal and graphic going commando makes it easy to use public restrooms.

I now know that there are quiet a number of people who like me. We enjoy the free of no more panties.

Michael
(Login mgoodyear)

"When Needed": Underwear and Menstruation

No score for this post
July 26 2004, 9:22 AM 

That can be debated frankly I think, some women are concerned about coping with menstruation without underwear.

Unless you are an exceptionally heavy bleeder, tampons should be able to cope, and it is actually easier to change them regularly.

The "Feminine Hygiene" industry has persuaded us to fear 'the scent of a woman'. If anything there should be less odour without underwaer and good ventilation.

Michael
”Just Do It!”

When
(no login)

Re: "When Needed": Underwear and Menstruation

No score for this post
July 26 2004, 2:28 PM 

We all handle our special needs our way. I perfer to do it with underwear.

I did say when it was needed for me.

We are here to celebrate our underwear freedom and express what we do freely and openly. I am glad that I made the choice to be pantieless and handle that time and others in a way that makes me comfortable.

Let's share our experiences with fredom from judgement.

Michael
(Login mgoodyear)

Judgement?

No score for this post
July 27 2004, 9:51 AM 

There is no judgement here. I have just noticed when women discuss the pros and cons of underwear, this issue comes up as a barrier. Everyone has found their own solution I am sure.

However for those considering it, I am sure that is a question they would look for answers to, and it seems appropriate to raise it.

Sorry if you were offended.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement