<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

what bout your children

July 28 2004 at 2:13 PM
No score for this post
  (Login hotnakedbabe)

I have a question will you raise your kids to go without underwear and panties.

my oldest daughter, 6 doesn't wear panties and I only let her wear skirts. then my middle daughter ,4, doesn't wear panties but I don't force her to wear skirts. she wears what she wants. and my youngest daughter is 3 and just got out of diapers and doesn't wear panties either.

my youngest sister is 17. she lives with me becsue I love her and she loves he neices. one rule she has to follow as long as she is in my house is that she can't wear panties. its been that way for 5 years and she loves that rule.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
When
(no login)

Re: what bout your children

No score for this post
July 28 2004, 7:44 PM 

I think that wearing or not is a choice of the child. I think that a parent should let their child know that most children are taught to wear underwear and that not wearing may cause him/her some difficulties from children who are taught to wear. If the child is okay with that than allow him/her to go without.

My concern is for girls that are very young who wear skirts.
This is just a suggestion: Have them wear opaque tights under their skirts when they are out especially at play and school until they understand discretion. Make it their fashion statement or signature to wear tights.

Is it really a rule that no one wears underwear? How did you enforce that rule and was there any rebellion from your sister or any one else? What about your husband? Is he underwear free also?

Sorry, so many questions. This is just my opinion and suggestion.

(Login hotnakedbabe)

Re: what bout your children

No score for this post
July 29 2004, 1:21 PM 

i'm not marrried

Dirk
(no login)

Raising Children

No score for this post
July 29 2004, 6:44 PM 

I have two daughers: one adult and one teen who choose to wear underwear despite their knowledge that their mother does not wear any. I think they view thier mother as a nonconformist and accept her disregard for panties.

My wife's mother, however raised her daughters not to wear panties with pantyhose. I had a discussion with my wife about this and learned that all the women in her family go bare with pantyhose.

(Login nikrfree)

pantyless children

No score for this post
July 30 2004, 11:22 AM 

In this day and age of all the perverts running around, I personally don't think it is a good idea for children so young to not be wearing underwear, especially under a skirt. Children that young can't comprehend the concept of accidentally exposing themselves, let alone the repercussions of doing so in the wrong company. Perhaps letting them make this decision when they are older would be a wise move.

(Login EnglishGent)

More perverts?

No score for this post
August 1 2004, 11:22 AM 

Are you sure that there are, indeed, more perverts today than there have been in the past?

Could it be that there are still the same proportion today per head of population as there has always been but that due to the combination of a higher detection rate by society and hyped media coverage devised to sell more newspaper you hear about more of them?

I wonder what the real probability of a child being in danger is, rather than the inflated hype you get in the media who want to make you think that every street has a resident paedophile. (Not that this would avert any fears even if the number was very small indeed as people have an extremely poor inherent ability to judge risk.)

(Login mgoodyear)

Pedophiles

No score for this post
August 3 2004, 11:47 AM 

The sad story of pedophiles is that they go after any children, regardless of any dress code or appearance.

Anyone thinking that they can protect their children by putting underwear on them is badly mistaken.

With all due respect, but I do need to get this point across - this is another version of the 'women deserve to be raped' excuse. How you dress is no excuse for bad and illegal behaviour on the part of others.

(no login)

You're my favorite sort of mummy.

No score for this post
July 31 2004, 8:55 AM 

"Hi,naked chick.
Like I said before I was seven yrs.old when I really got into this no underwear thing,but I wished my mum was like you and had trained me to go without as soon as I had left the nappy (diaper)stage.
Oz land primary schooling starts at 5yrs.of age, so does this mean that your 6yr.old is already going to school without wearing any?
One of my primary teachers knew of my habit and she said that it was easier for girls to without knickers (panties)because they didn't have anything that hangs at the bottom of their stomachs like a boy.Now I rekon that's real grouse thinking for a teacher.
This brings a thought to mind.Are there any teachers that read this forum and what is their reaction to a child/student not wearing u/w.It didn't seem to worry any of my primary/secondary school teachers, as all they were interested in was giving us a good education.
The only reason that i knew that my p/teacher went without a bra most of the time was because my mum and grandmother had a dress shop in Oakleigh for about 15yrs.so I learnt fairly early to detect that one.Catch you all later.John the Aussie bloke.xxxxxxxxxx.

Eagle Eye
(no login)

Pantyless School Girl

No score for this post
August 1 2004, 9:21 PM 

About a year ago there was a woman on this forum that went by the name of NoKnickersNicola. IIRC, she said she went to grammer school in skirts without panties and played just as the other children did. In fact, she said she got her name when she twirled upside down on the monkey bars and it was obvious she was pantyless.

I always wondered how she got away with that at school. Shurely the yard monitors were aware, too.

Eagle Eye

(no login)

Pantyless School Girls

No score for this post
August 4 2004, 6:05 PM 

Back in the late 60's and early 70's when I was in school, most of the girls wore Dresses or Skirts to school. They would come in in the morning all dressed up whith Nylons or Pantyhose on. They would come from PE class and a lot of them would be missing the Pantyhose or Nylons. Just nice Bare Legs. Well it was later known from some of the guys that would hang out with these girls that they were Pantyless also. I always loved those bare legs in school knowing that it was bare all the way up. Do any girls still do that today at school?

Anonymous
(no login)

Post removed

No score for this post
August 7 2004, 3:41 PM 

Rule 2 says: Don't go claiming that people are making up stories. They have no way to prove it is true and you have no way to prove it is false.

This is why your posted was removed.

This message has been edited by Amanda-Hamilton on Aug 7, 2004 11:27 PM

Current Topic - what bout your children
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement