<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Celebrities

July 21 2006 at 2:11 AM
No score for this post
mike  (Login michael810)

Question: im sure people have already posted something like this, but does anyone know of any celebrities that go commando?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Smith Jones
(Login walt688)

Re: Celebrities

No score for this post
July 21 2006, 5:50 AM 

Probably many do, although only a few have come out and said so explicitly. For example, Kelly Clarkson has said that she does.

tgobg
(no login)

Celebs

No score for this post
July 21 2006, 5:04 PM 

many freeball/freebuff at least part time
I have read that Ashley Judd, Kate Beckinsale, almost never wear undergarnments
males i dont keep track of but scroll back through the archives of this site and there was ahuge list

big guy
(no login)

response to celebs that go pantyless

No score for this post
August 12 2006, 7:20 PM 

Mereadith Viera goes commando and so does Julianne Moore.

Noundies
(no login)

She too?

No score for this post
August 21 2006, 2:09 PM 

Hi Big Guy, thanks for the info.
I knew Meredith Vieira goes pantyless, but didn't know Julianne Moore did as well! Where did you read that? So cool more women are open about it.

Anonymous
(Login walt688)

Re: Celebrities

No score for this post
August 24 2006, 2:01 AM 

I'm especially impressed that Meredith Viera would fess up to this, since she's not a movie star or pop musician but a "respectable" journalist. It's a good development. When did she actually say it?

(And by the way, I wouldn't mind seeing up that skirt!)

Noundies
(no login)

here, here

No score for this post
August 26 2006, 4:08 AM 

So agree with you! She's not the type you would expect to come out, but it's good for us. If even women like her do it, more people might be tempted to try it or come out. She might make it more "respectable"
I've never heard her say it, but according to what I've read, she's said it more than once on her show "The View" (no pun intended, lol)

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: here, here

No score for this post
August 28 2006, 4:03 PM 

Now that she's becoming the co-host of Today (taking over for Katie Kouric), which will give her more "exposure," maybe she'll mention it again. That may be encouragement for other women -- maybe.

Current Topic - Celebrities
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement