<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Meridith Vieira

September 3 2006 at 5:12 PM
No score for this post
  (Login ben229_2006)

It seems that a lot of pressure has been put on Meridith Vieira to start wearing panties when on the Today Show. It would be a shame if she gave in to that pressure.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Smith Jones
(Login walt688)

Re: Meridith Vieira

No score for this post
September 3 2006, 6:29 PM 

I had not heard of this. Is that so? Who's giving the pressure? What damn business is that of theirs, and why do they care -- it's not like she's planning to flash.

(Login ben229_2006)

I agree

No score for this post
September 3 2006, 7:12 PM 

I agree unfortunately she has said in a few interviews that she will wear panties while on the Today Show. Do a Google search for "Meridith Vieira Underwear" and you will see the latest interviews.

Smith Jones
(Login walt688)

Re: Meridith Vieira

No score for this post
September 4 2006, 8:48 AM 

Of course Meredith's right about pantyhose and underwear. Whether you like panties or not, they are redundant when you wear pantyhose. That's why the word "panty" is in there, people. My wife always wears underwear (unfortunately), but never when she wears pantyhose. As Meredith said, it's "redundant."

(Login ben229_2006)

pantyhose

No score for this post
September 5 2006, 9:34 PM 

Hi, I would even argue that wearing pantyhose without panties is not really going without underwear. Like you say pantyhose even contains the word "panty". Panties are really redundant when wearing pantyhose. What I would consider not wearing underwear is stockings without panties under a skirt or pants.

Anonymous
(Login walt688)

Re: pantyhose

No score for this post
September 5 2006, 11:29 PM 

I agree entirely.

freegal
(Login freegal)

Re: pantyhose

No score for this post
September 6 2006, 9:23 AM 

I'm with you! Pantyhose don't really count, and they're really uncomfortable as well. Nothing beats a skirt with nothing underneath it!

Current Topic - Meridith Vieira
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement