<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pantiless to School

June 13 2007 at 3:46 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

I am a girl in high school. Since I was 4 or 5, I haven't worn underwear parttime. I started mostly just not wearing panties when I slept, but as I've gotten older, I've left my panties off more frequently. In the past couple of years, I've gone for as long as a month without wearing any panties. I love the freedom. I only have to go to school for a few more days to write exams, and I have been considering going pantiless on one of these days. I've never gone to school commando before, and I need a little support, so I don't chicken out! Also, in the summer especially, my Mom doesn't wear panties either, and she's been very open about it, so parental permission is not an issue.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Martin
(no login)

Re: Pantiless to School

No score for this post
June 14 2007, 1:28 AM 

Well, go for it, but I guess you shouldn't wear a mini when going to school without any underwear as it may could distract the boys from the exams.

steven finch
(Login califdude)

pantiless to school

No score for this post
November 18 2007, 5:11 AM 

yeah go for it but be careful not to be to distracting to the horny boys and wear a bit longer skirt then your mini.

Anonymous
(Login walt688)

No score for this post
June 14 2007, 2:06 AM 

Good for you. Keep it up. But I guess I'm a little confused though. You say you've been going pantieless part time for many years, and that you once went a month without panties, but you say you've never gone commando to school before? It must have been a month during the summer that you went without panties then? Anyway, if you feel that going pantieless is right for you, you should go that way to school.

Anonymous
(Login matt04974)

No score for this post
June 14 2007, 3:06 PM 

I go commando to school all the time and you definately should!

Johny
(no login)

No score for this post
June 15 2007, 2:19 AM 

I am going to school u/w-free too.
Just our statuss are bit different.
I am at other side of desk, being the tutor.
Dont let be afraid. Similar as we are at least 10% humans and warm lands even 20%.

Jean-Yves
(no login)

Pantieless at school

No score for this post
June 14 2007, 11:59 AM 

Hi, pantieless girl!

I am glad your mom has no objection your going pantieless to school.

When I was a boy, dad and mom were not wearing underwear in free time on worm days, and they naturally introduced their kids into freeballing basically at the same age than you. They never had any objection to my freeballing at home or on free days. I would say they even encouraged it under shorts as it started with shorts in summer.
However we were not allowed to go to school without briefs. This was only for free time in their mind.
So like you I love the freedom of being underwearless though for years at school and much later at work I wore these unusefull underwear due to my parents.

Be confident and stick to pantieless at school and later at work. Just trust yourself, as being pantieless is natural for you, every thing will go OK.

emily
(Login emilysans)

No score for this post
June 17 2007, 2:38 AM 

i was in high school the first time i went commando in public, but it was during summer break. i didn't do it during school though. that might be a good thing.

as pleasurable and free as it feels to go pantyless and as exciting as it feels to be nude under your skirt and know that you could expose yourself, please be careful. (in high school if i was pantyless at the end of a date i knew it went well, lol.) i remember what high school boys are like and i think very few of them could maturely handle finding out that a female schoolmate is not wearing undies. some might even think youre "asking for it". i know it's sad that we can't always be totally who we are all the time. i think if i were in your situation i might concede to wearing panties at school if i was wearing a short skirt.

emily

Robert Anders
(Login a1957)

Re: Pantiless To School

No score for this post
June 18 2007, 12:52 PM 

I say go for it. It does not matter if you wear jeanss, shorts or even skirts as long as you are not deliberately trying to expose yourself to others. The main point is, as long as you feel comfortable without panties, that is all that matters. Good luck.

Larry
(no login)

Pantyless to School

No score for this post
June 18 2007, 5:53 PM 

You Go for it Girl. Go Pantyless to School. When You Leave the house Don't have any on, And Don't put any in your Purse. I know you can do it, I An Counting on you.

Anonymous
(no login)

Pantyless to School

No score for this post
June 21 2007, 6:01 PM 

I did it! There was a small moment of doubt when I changed out of my pajamas. I always sleep without underwear, but I almost didn't go through with it. Once I was dressed, and commando, I was comfortable and it was just like what I am used to. I have to admit it was very exhilerating knowing that there was nothing at all under my clothes! I didn't put any panties in my purse, and I'm glad I didn't. At one point, I wished I had, but it was all the better, when I came out of school and it was very hot. The slight breeze under my skirt made my day. I will be doing this again, no doubt, come the fall.

Anonymous
(no login)

I do it, too

No score for this post
June 25 2007, 11:30 AM 

Good for you! I'm also in high school and I go commando to school all the time. It's especially nice when it's hot and underwear would make you sweat where you really don't want to. I'm a boy, so I have some...er...things to deal with in these situations that you don't, but I still love it. Let us know if you have any other knickerless experiences!
By the way, what kind of skirt was it?

Larry
(no login)

Re: Pantyless to School

No score for this post
June 26 2007, 4:01 AM 

I knew that you could do it and you did it the right way by not putting any in your purse. Keep up the good work and continue going without panties. You will love it!

Kallie
(Login pantylesskallie)

Pantiless to School

No score for this post
August 25 2007, 5:26 PM 

I went all through high school without panties. I didn't really have any problems. I got a few stares and questions in the locker room, but nothing bad. I even got several people to try it out for themselves.

Becky
(Login TNGirl78)

No score for this post
April 2 2012, 5:18 AM 

this is so cute! wonder where this young lady is today ; )

ow
(no login)

yeast

No score for this post
February 20 2013, 10:20 AM 

My gynecologists instructions for the health of a womans nether-regions were succinct and to the point. Women would be better off if they wore a skirt and no panties, Kristen. They would have no problems with yeast infections or anything else. You might want to try it.\You mean you want me to be like Britney and Lindsay? I said jokingly.\ Who?\My doctor is not into the gossip mill of celebrity antics so I explain just who they are and what items of lingerie they dont wear.\Well, theyre probably better off, is all he says, patting my shoulder.\Now I am a pretty free-spirited person, at least I like to think I am, but the idea of not wearing panties under a skirt was a bit free-er than my spirit wanted. Still, I decided to give it a shot.\In the outer office I tell my husband what the doctor has recommended and he gets this strange smile on his face. I tell him to stop thinking with his libido for once; Im trying to stay healthy here for Gods sake! In answer he squeezes my hand.\The first day I put on a skirt with nothing underneath I feel weird. Its not like Ive never not worn panties, but that was usually under pants so as to avoid VPLs (visible panty lines). But to get back to the skirt and being panti-less, its summer and I have no skirt in my closet that goes below my knees. - from pantiless in NYC

WXYZ
(Login WXYZYXW)

HISTORY LESSON

No score for this post
June 26 2013, 11:47 PM 

The Evolution of Underwear\Peter the Great, visiting Paris in 1717, was riding down a crowded street when a woman slipped and fell in front of his horse. The czar, intently watching the pretty Parisienne scissor and squirm out of danger, observed with some delight: "The gates of Paradise are open."\What's interesting is not that that particular French woman didn't wear any underwear, but that almost no French women at the time wore any underwear that would have blocked the czar's view. Or any English women. Or any German women. Or any American women.\It amazes us (or at least me) to learn that women for the first five thousand years of Western civilization wore nothing between their legs beyond their natural chinchilla. "Until the late 18th century, [women's] underwear consisted only of smocks or shifts, stays [i.e., corsets] and the highly important petticoats of all kinds," harrumphs The History of Underclothes by Willet and Cunnington. But nothing between the legs.\It seems fairly mind-boggling to consider millions of women for thousands of years with no garment snugly covering their Delta. Sure, they generally wore very long dresses, but why not any close-fitting underwear?\Yeast infections and crab lice, among other reasons, argue authors Janet and Peter Phillips in their masterful article, History From Below: Women's Underwear and the Rise of Women's Sports. "Pre-20th century women had to do without knickers and the like because of the perpetual threat of thrush [i.e., yeast infection]," state the British authors. "Since the vagina is naturally warm and moist, any covering increasing the temperature will put out a welcome mat to thrush," they contend, pointing out that yesteryear's lower standards of personal hygiene, due to lack of indoor running water, would have greatly promoted thrush and lice.\Near Eastern women who did bathe more frequently than their European sisters did wear trousers or "harem pants," sometimes under skirts. And it's speculated that during the Renaissance, these garments were imported into Europe and gradually adapted into drawers, i.e., loose-fitting under-trousers, with ribbons to "draw" them tight at the waist and the legs. But these imported strange items (considered masculine and somehow perverse) never caught on with working-class women, who could still squat and pee in an alleyway.\In fact, almost the only French women in the 1700s who wore drawers did so by law. A ballerina in 1727 got her skirt caught on a piece of stage scenery. Her exposure led to the passage of a police regulation in Paris that "no actress or dancer should appear on stage without drawers."

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement