No score for this post

(Login Randi51)

Question for the women and girls. When you wear your
full mini skirts and dresses without panties are you
able to sit down on your bare butt or do you have to
flip your skirt up?
Please decribe how and when you do it and if you make
sure that you do it on certain kinds of seats. Also
how does it feel to sit on your smooth butt?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
kelly
(no login)

short skirt

No score for this post
November 18 2007, 7:49 PM 

When I sit down it all depends on how long the skirt is if their anything under me to start with.If I do sit on a little skirt it slips out very easy. When in public places I only sit on a clean hard surface. I like marble the best. Theirs a lot of marble benches around where I live. I always carry hand sanitizer to kill germs if the surface don't look clean.In summer it feels great to sit on marble or concete that is in the shade or air conditioned bulding. I love to cool off that way. I never wear panties so in winter I just bare it if I have to sit down. Like on the vinyl seats in my car on my way to work in the winter.

Dalesman
(no login)

Re: short skirt

No score for this post
November 21 2007, 12:43 PM 

How short are your skirts in winter? Doesn't it get cold where you live?

Kelly
(no login)

short skirt

No score for this post
November 29 2007, 11:16 AM 

My skirts are just as short in winter as summer. It gets cold here in winter most of the time it is below freezing.For about 3-4 weeks we have lows around-15F degrees and highs about 0F degrees I still wear skirts sometime no matter how cold it gets. I always wear them with bare legs and pantyless.

(no login)

Re: short skirt

No score for this post
November 30 2007, 11:57 AM 

I think it is Very Sexy when a woman wears her skirts or dresses Bare Legged and Pantyless. My wife has been doing it for years now without any problem.

toolman
(no login)

Question

No score for this post
January 9 2008, 9:42 AM 

What kind of shoes do you wear in the winter?

Tubby
(no login)

Re: Short skirts and no panties

No score for this post
November 19 2007, 3:45 AM 

To change it around a bit. How do you get on with hot car seats in summer?
Thought it might cause a bit of a jump so to speak.

Kelly
(no login)

short skirts and no panties

No score for this post
November 20 2007, 12:33 AM 

Car seats on cars that have been siting with the windows up and in the sun all day. All I can say is OUCH !!!!! sit still and hope it stops burning quick.

(no login)

various options

No score for this post
November 20 2007, 7:09 AM 

My wife sometimes lifts her skirt up when sitting on a chair.

She does not wear any clothes from the waist down during the evening whilst at home.

In a car she likes to remove it completely if the day is very hot, the design of modern motorvehicles makes it difficult for passers by to see into the car.

(Login MelanieHS)

Short skirts No Panties

No score for this post
December 1 2007, 11:52 PM 

My new boyfriend has banned me from wearing panties 24/7. We have been going together now for 7 weeks and for the last 4 weeks I have been even going to work without any panties. I am a trainee receptionist so I wear modest skirts to work, just above the knee to mid thigh but on weekends I'm "encouraged" to wear mini skirts almost all the time. If the skirt is loose enough then i must lift the back and sit directly on the seat if it's tight then I must just sit down normally but i'm not allowed to adjust it either before I sit down or whilst sitting. This usually ensures that my skirt barely covers me, which is how he likes it. Funny thing is he likes me to wear a bra as he doesn't like my nipples to show but he's quite happy for my pussy to be almost on display for anyone who cares to look.
He works as a sales rep so he quite often calls in to work just to check that I'm naked under my skirt which is embarrassing especially if my skirt is around knee length. Sitting on my bare butt in public is still humiliating especially if we are with friends and I'm trying to be subtle about flipping my skirt up when we sit down. I don't think any of my girlfriends as yet know that I'm no longer wearing panties but my biggest fear is the they will find out one day by accident.

(Login vanessa.evans)

Re: Short skirts No Panties

No score for this post
December 2 2007, 10:38 AM 

Mel

You will soon get used to being pantiless and not care who finds out. What if your friends do find out? I bet that some of them have gone pantiless at times. Don't be ashamed of being pantiless, be proud. You've had the guts to do what I bet they've been thinking about trying. I find that I sometimes get a bit turned on when there's a strong risk that someone will see my pussy, especially if it's a hunky man. Do you? I've even been know to open my legs to make sure that a man has seen what I'm not wearing. Now doing that really does get me turned on.
I bet that your sex life with your bf is great with him knowing that you are pantiless and ready for action. Mine is. I've been pantiless for about 10 years now and I always wear short skirts. I always flick the back of my skirt up when I sit down. My biggest worry is leaving a wet patch on a seat in a posh restaurant. My bf just says "So what, I bet that they're jealous of me and are thinking about your hot wet pussy!"

Relax Mel! Enjoy yourself and stop caring what other people think.

Vanessa

Anonymous
(Login walt688)

No score for this post
December 2 2007, 11:48 PM 

I think it's great that you are not wearing panties, but you should be doing it only because it's something you want to do, and NOT doing it if isn't something you want to do. No one has the right to "demand" that you not wear panties.

Ken P.
(no login)

No score for this post
December 9 2007, 11:53 AM 

Having someone "demand" it can be half the fun. It really depends on the nature of the relationship. Certainly it is not good if you are doing it as a result of physical or mental abuse.

martin
(no login)

No score for this post
December 3 2007, 11:06 AM 

Mel, if you like to not wear panties then go for it. Go for it, whenever you like, whereever you like and whatever you will be wearing when you fell that you won't wear panties.

Don't care about your girlfriends to find out- if they find out, they do. And if not, they do not- but I bet tht they won'T say a word as I suspect that they go pantiless from time to time too. Who doesn't?

But you shouldn't doing it because someone "forces" you to go out without- noone has this right.

Be aware of the freedom of the choice to not wear anything beneath your skirts/dresses.

Just A Guest
(Login sansman10)

No score for this post
December 4 2007, 4:51 PM 

I admire the strength it takes for Mel to go out pantiless, and I support her fully in her choice, if it is indeed her choice. I find it disturbing that the boyfriend "forbids" her wearing panties. I suspect that since she is obliging, it isn't something she finds completely objectionable.

One thing though, if she is at work and seated in such a way that she is comfortable, and not feeling humiliated, HE doesn't need to know that. He sounds a little like a control freak. Sales makes people do that sometimes to close the deal...Mel, if this is what you want, and you are completely comfortable, more power to you. But you shouldn't, not for one second, ever do something you aren't comfortable with just to please someone else.

As far as others discovering what you aren't wearing, I think it is pretty much inevitable. You can't hide forever, eventually you will feel fine and sit down in your normal fashion not paying any attention to "technique" and HELLO!!! LOL DOn't worry about that. It happens, and everyone has seen a vulva before. YOur gf's may say something like "OMG, girl adjust your skirt!" Just go with it!

Anonymous
(no login)

A beautiful thing!

No score for this post
January 7 2008, 7:24 AM 

There is nothing more beautiful than a young lady in a short skirt with her lips barely peeking out below the hemline. A woman's pussy is a beautiful thing and should be proudly displayed as far as she is comfortable. On behalf of men and (believe it or not) women, thank you.

Samantha
(Login Funluv362)

I agree

No score for this post
July 28 2012, 9:21 PM 

Thank you. I am a woman and I agree with what you just said. I am single, but I always make sure my lips hang out just below the hem. I am always comfortable enough to have my pussy and bare butt on full display in public places. I love driving guys crazy when I pass them and they see my bare butt cheeks hanging out of the back of my skirt.

(Login PrincessCleo)

Welcome

No score for this post
March 31 2011, 11:41 AM 

As a woman who rarely wears panties, and is often able to go braless, even to work, I commend your courage to join those of us who find underwear annoying, confining and restricting. I don't flash my vulva as I'm no longer young enough to wear mini-skirts, but I'm nearly always panty-free.
My husband, who hasn't worn underwear since his mother forced him to, is always pleased to greet me when we get home. Though we've been married for years, either my skirt is up around my waist or my pants are down around my knees shortly after I get home from work. It rarely leads to immediate sex, but it surely is a pleasant greeting after a hard day's work.
My daughter started going pantiless in college (I noticed because I did her laundry), and she and my husband convinced me to shave my pubic hair several years ago. Now there's nothing more pleasant than going out with my husband on warm summer evening wearing nothing under my sundress knowing that my sweetie is not only "pantieless" but shaved as well.
We don't act lewd in public, but ditching the underwear and pubic hair was a great decision.

(no login)

No Panties

No score for this post
June 18 2011, 5:17 PM 

You need to ditch this guy " Control Freak"
Only go without wearing panties because you want to
certainly adjust yourself (Clothing) whenever you want to
You have to feel comfortable with your self at all times
As a guy its a turn on..but really do it for you and don't become someone's puppet slave or sex slave
Take care
john

Current Topic - Short skirts and no panties
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement