<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

has anyone stoped wearing underwear as a kid

November 12 2008 at 2:43 PM
No score for this post
  (Login nudeguy1014)

i have not worn underwear since i was potty trained at 3 is there anyone out there that is the same way.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Amy
(no login)

Re: has anyone stoped wearing underwear as a kid

No score for this post
November 12 2008, 10:06 PM 

I grew up the same way. I never knew what panties were until I seen them on other girls in school and asked Mom about them. I only wore them when I started having a period. After I learned how to control my period I have not worn any since.

ItalianCouple
(Login ItalyCouple)

our kids will be

No score for this post
November 13 2008, 3:01 AM 

hi, we are a couple, and neither I nor my girlfriend started going commando as kids, but rather as teenagers.
We do plan, however, to teach our kids, once we have them, to not wear panties; of course we wont force them to do so, but we will encourage them.

Anonymous
(Login freebuff)

No score for this post
November 14 2008, 4:01 AM 

From I was about 7, I was in family care for a year by my aunt and uncle.

At home, I was used to sleep in a pyjamas, but alwayes without underwear. In the night, after my mother had shut the light of, I used to take of my pyjamaspants and put them aside under the blanket, and in the morning put them on again, before I got out of the bed, and I donĀ“t think, my mother ever knew of that I slept bottomless .

The first night in my aunts house, my aunt told me to put on a t-shirt or go to bed naked, - and she told me, that it was a rule rule/tradition for my cousins, never to wear anything on the bottom, and the same rule was for me.

It was a funny feeling the first night to get to bed in only a t-shirt, and that it was accepted.

The morning after we (and my sisters) learned another family tradition/rules, - that was, that underwear and swimwear is unnecessary.

celtic_guy
(Login celtic_guy)

No score for this post
November 23 2008, 8:35 PM 

Nice introduction as a child. Was that the first time going commando for you and your sisters when you were told that you had to? Remember how they reacted to it?

(Login vanessa.evans)

My niece has just about stopped

Score 3.0 (1 person)
November 19 2008, 4:39 AM 

My niece came to live with us when she was 14 (now 16) and she has slowly changed and now rarely wears knickers. She frequently goes braless when she's not at school.

V

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 24 2008, 11:09 PM 

I am at a friends house that I have started her on going without panties just like I do. As soon as school was out for the summer my Dad and his girl friend got a bigger house. With prices of everything going up so high it would be the only way we could make it. I have one sister and two brothers. His girl friend also has 2 girls and 2 boys. our ages go from 4 year old girl to 14 year old girl. I am the 14 year old. When we moved in we took inventory of our clothes. We almost didn't have any underwear and what we had was so worn out. My Dad said it would take a month of pays to just get underwear. My Dads girl friend said she was willing to go without for the summer. She asked would anyone do the same. My Dad said he would then I was next and so on. Then everyone took their underwear off. Dad and his girlfriend already didn't have any on. His girl friend took the panties off her 4 year old. Then she put them in a box and so did everyone else. Then she put all the underwear in a smaller box and said we will also save on not having to wash them also. I don't know what she done with them and I don't care. All of us kids like going without undies. Summer has come and gone and winter is here we get along just fine without them. We all use to sleep in our undies now we sleep nude. I love it. We started a lot of money saving things. The no undies one is the only one we us kids like.

Jean-Yves
(no login)

Also started when kid

No score for this post
November 27 2008, 2:34 PM 

I started in summer with my both parents who encouraged it during summer vaccations; I was my be five or six, but as far as I can remmember, it was not right away after diapers. It was for comfort with more breathing and also for a bit less loundry for mom, with no underwear and no socks for the family to take care of. This was in France in the early sixties.

In fact, as I quickly apreciated it, it has been soon no brief at all for me when at home or during vaccations.

freebuff
(Login freebuff)

Our family tradition

No score for this post
February 12 2009, 2:24 PM 

Our family tradition/rules is, that underwear and swimwear is unnecessary.
Another rule/tradition, is never wear pyjamas or nightgown to bed, - always sleep nude.

Current Topic - has anyone stoped wearing underwear as a kid
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement