<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

underwearless in the movies

January 10 2009 at 2:50 PM
No score for this post
ralph  (no login)

i've been a casual reader of this forum for a long time now. while i wear underwear myself (the guys need the support), i've always been very turned on when women go pantyless. i love it when watching a movie a character undresses and they're naked under their clothes. I've put together a list of movies here where people go commando. can anyone add to the list? thanks.

the end of the affair---julianne moore
short cuts---julianne moore
the thomas crown affair---rene russo
red road---kate dickie
dressed to kill---angie dickinson
eyes wide shut---nicole kidman (briefly at the beginning)
color of night---jane march
last tango in paris---maria schneider
point break---lori petty
What (Diary of Forbidden Dreams---really old polanksi)
Fair Game
under suspicion---monica bellucci
how much do you love me?---monica bellucci
gabriela---sonia braga
la femme publique---sydne rome
prime cut---sissy spacek
where the truth lies---alison lohman
lila says (this one's amazing)---vahina giocante
friday the 13th II---(the sexy camp counselor goes skinny dipping)
babel
californicaton---(in the first and third episodes)
basic instinct---sharon stone
sliver---sharon stone
roadhouse---patrick swayze

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jason
(Login sockless74)
Moderators

Re: underwearless in the movies

No score for this post
January 11 2009, 9:15 AM 

Nice list, I'll try to add to it when I have some time. My question is, what were the women wearing without underwear? Pants, Jeans, Skirts etc. I ask because things like work out shorts or spandex don't do much for me. Skirts are okay, but I love women in jeans or other pants with out underwear. I'd probably put some effort into seeing those movies. Thanks for sharing your list.

Anonymous
(Login mrr9)

No score for this post
January 11 2009, 2:27 PM 

you forgot the best but it was cut in the USA version Basic Instinct with Sharon Stone

it the one where she crosses her legs and no underwear

Mark

Nate The Great
(Login relover89)
Moderators

Why?

No score for this post
January 12 2009, 5:49 PM 

I know this is a topic about women actresses pantiless

but why Ralph do you still wear underwear???

have you ever tried going without and seeing if you like it? this can even be by yourself at home for 30 minutes

if you are turned on by women being pantiless, then I bet you are really turned on by yourself being without

you will never know unless you try it

now I get it ( not personally) but I understand how you would go from support ( wayyyyyyy too much I think) to none at all

but I heard that it is the best thing in the world to go from briefs to freeballing

please just try it and see what you think (and tell us)

I think in a way you are hypocritical for being on this board when you have never even tried freeballing.....

that's all

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who loves the freedom and comfort of his Penis and Balls avec freeballing in his fleece Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!

Ralph
(no login)

re: Why?

No score for this post
January 12 2009, 11:26 PM 

I actually used to freeball it quite a bit, especially in college, but, without going into details, my doctor said it's better for me to have support because of a sports injury that gets painful when things swing around too much. i don't really have too much choice in the matter.

anonymous
(no login)

Re: Why?

No score for this post
January 13 2009, 9:35 AM 

I understand what you mean. Here in the city of Port Elizabeth in South Africa it is extremely hot at this time of the year.

The temperatures are 28 Degrees Celsius plus and it is quite humid. The beaches are beautiful. All the ladies wear here is micro bikinis to the beach.

There is really no need for underwear whether you are a mail or female. I wear a shorts, a T shirt with no undergarmnets. My wife and most women wears skirts and a top without underwear. No need for sleepwear and I would advise both men to go topless wherever it is allowed.

This is a lovely holiday destination as nobody is concerned with you being underwearless as I have seen many women with see through clothes and underwearless. Due to the high humidity and high temperatures this is quite acceptable in this town.

Paulypeeps
(no login)

Some more

No score for this post
January 12 2009, 8:06 PM 

I recall seing a kim basinger film where she had nothing under her skirt, but cannot remember the name of it.

The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and her Lover - Helen Mirren

Paul

honk
(no login)

italian movies

No score for this post
January 13 2009, 3:41 PM 

all movies from Tinto Brass

The story of the O.

HapCrow
(Login HapCrow)

No score for this post
February 7 2009, 12:19 AM 

Bad Boys - 1983 - Sean Penn
- A young Sean Penn stays the night at his girlfriends. He gets out of bed nude, and only puts pants on.
They unfortunately do not show the girlfriend getting out of bed.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement