<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

girls

September 10 2009 at 10:34 PM
No score for this post
Vickie  (no login)

Is this form still for girls to ?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login relover89)
Moderators

Re: girls

No score for this post
September 14 2009, 11:22 PM 

yes

where did you get the idea it was not??

panties are usually known as girls underwear, whereas just underwear is known as guys underwear....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of his Penis and Balls freeballing in his loooose Basketball Shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Vickie
(no login)

No score for this post
September 16 2009, 9:41 PM 

I have not seen female names for sometime and very few when I do. I have just been a reader of this poll. I grew up not wearing panties. I never had any when I was a kid. Mom did get me some for my first peroid. Now that I am all growed up I no longer wear any or have any.

(Login relover89)
Moderators

No score for this post
September 17 2009, 6:58 PM 

oh I'm sorry there is not many women, honestly until u posted there was not anything for over 2 or so weeks

wow you never wore underwear as a child, until your period

I have aid this millions of times but I wish I had never worn underwear, and freeballed right after potty training, but my rents put me in ugly uncomfortable white briefs, and I did not know freeballing existed until I was 16

glad to know now you never wear underwear, even during that time of the month...how does that work??? before the tampon or maxipad would stay in because of the underwear right???how does that work now???

I could also have nooooooo idea what I am talking about because I am of course a guy....lol

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of his Penis and Balls freeballing in his loooose Basketball Shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Vickie
(no login)

No score for this post
September 20 2009, 7:05 PM 

I use tampons sometimes two at a time and change often. I have been caught out to many times with no panties when I start I just deal with it without it's not hard at all. Every now and then I will use a pad in my jeans, but most of the time it is only a tampon. Its been about 7 years since the last time I had any panties on. That go's for pantyhose to. I was suppose to wear a pair of pantyhose in a wedding and didn't No one said anything and it didn't show in the pictures. I am a bare leggs kind of girl.

Anonymous
(no login)

Terminology

No score for this post
September 20 2009, 9:54 AM 

"panties are usually known as girls underwear, whereas just underwear is known as guys underwear...."

Underwear is underwear is underwear: it'''s what you wear under your outerwear. Girls wear girls' underwear, typically bra and briefs or thongs. Guys wear guys' underwear, generally just briefs, boxers, thongs or jockstraps. Some people who feel the cold, and young kids whose mums are control freaks, wear vests - these are underwear too except in the US of A where they speak a different version of English to the rest of the world. Some people would regard T-shirts as underwear etc. etc.

Paulypeeps
(no login)

Especially

No score for this post
September 15 2009, 5:05 PM 

Wearing skirts without undergarments is the best way to be underwearless - and girls get to make the most of it.

PP

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Esp.

No score for this post
September 16 2009, 9:16 PM 

I don't know what you mean by "make the most of it" but it definitely is freedom.
And yes, it's most comfortable in dresses and skirt, especially in a sundress.

Vickie
(no login)

Re: Esp.

No score for this post
September 20 2009, 6:45 PM 

Yes a sundress is best.

(Login pogona050897)

me too

No score for this post
November 1 2009, 7:34 PM 

i was wondering the same exact thing

Current Topic - girls
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement