<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Adult/Short Skirts/Catholic Girls

September 21 2010 at 9:53 PM
No score for this post

Randi G. Pearson  (Login Randi51)

I have some questions for the Catholic girls that wear their\
short skirts to school:

Do you wear your skirt without panties?

Do you flip your skirt up when sitting down?

Do you find places other than the school bathroom
to do number 1 or number 2?

Do you look forward to when school starts so you can
wear your short skirt without panties?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Adult/Short Skirts/Catholic Girls

No score for this post
September 21 2010, 11:29 PM 

I hate Catholic school. I went to public school until we moved. I started my high school Catholic. In high school girls are aloud to wear pantyhose with or without short white socks and black dress shoes with up to a 2" heel they don't say anything about even a 2 1/2" heel. I push the limit on heels 2 1/2". I would go 3" but parents won't let me buy them. My parents both go to work before I go to school. To get kicked out of school fist day and everyday I don't wear a bra no panties no pantyhose, no socks. It took 5 weeks to get caught without panties. Then I still went without they checked every few days. They won't kick me out so I can go to public school. Its all about money my stupid parents pay for me to go. If my parents take me to school and go to work late I go in the restroom and take off my bra, hose and panties as soon as I walk in the school. I # 1 in a desk drawer once everyone got in trouble so that was it. It is easy to # 1 outside. I just won't #2 no TP. Yes I do sit barebutt a lot. They have also made me sit outside for hours in the winter time for punishment without my skirt under me. I meet every challenge they have came up with in the past 3 years. I have one more to go this fall. My parents gave up on panties and bra's. I haven't worn then for the past 2 years anytime. They stopped buying them because I just discard them as soon as I can. I still have to go to Catholic school 1 more year.

honk
(no login)

great stuff

No score for this post
September 22 2010, 4:19 AM 

what for a great stuff have you smoked?

Lauren Arlovski
(Login Nightingale13)

No score for this post
September 23 2010, 11:09 PM 

I am forced into catholic school, so I have as much fun as I can,lol. I always wear my skirts with no panties. Occasionally I will flip up my skirt,lol. Outside in the bushes is a good place. And of course I look forward to that.

Eva
(Login EvaandMartin)

No score for this post
September 30 2010, 8:53 AM 

Even though I'm already 30 I can remember my school time and I wore skirts all day to school- and all day my skirts were the shortest in class and I loved to flip them up without having any panties or pantyhoses on just to tease the boys in class.
I still remember my mom saying "Darling, you can't go to school without panties!" when she found out that I skipped wearing underwear.

Eva

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement