<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Underwear as Children

January 20 2011 at 6:20 PM
No score for this post
Nate The Great  (Login relover89)
Moderators

I think someone should post something new....this forum has been stale for a few weeks...

so my question is

What underwear did you wear as a child, before and at the age of 10 years old?

for the guys was it:
boxers
briefs
boxer briefs
you never wore any underwear as a child

for the girls

panties
boy shorts
boxers
thongs ( i would hope not at that age)

Also, I am curious what age you later wore those underpants till....
Why did you wear what you wore or what made you switch to certain types of underwear?
what age are you now, with sex if not obvious

lastly what age did you first start freeballing, and then what age did you stop wearing them completely if you did?

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!

This message has been edited by relover89 on Jan 20, 2011 6:27 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Nate The Great
(Login relover89)
Moderators

My Response

No score for this post
January 20 2011, 6:26 PM 

up until the age of 14 I wore white briefs, I later tried boxers and boxer briefs but that wasnt until after

I am a male at 21 years old

I wore "Whity Tighties" as they were called for multiple reasons
1. its what my father has always worn, although I cant understand why...
2. I did not know any better for that same reason.

but ti was not until I was 16 that I first discovered and started freeballing, with me stopping underwear completely a year later.

how about you?

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!

Thumper
(no login)

Response

No score for this post
January 21 2011, 9:50 AM 

for the guys was it:
boxers
briefs - ONLY WHITE
boxer briefs

for the girls

panties
boy shorts
boxers
thongs ( i would hope not at that age)

Also, I am curious what age you later wore those underpants till.... 18 YEARS OLD
Why did you wear what you wore or what made you switch to certain types of underwear? WENT TO COLLEGE AND ROOMMATE FREEBALLED AND SLEPT NAKED, SO I DID ALSO

what age are you now, with sex if not obvious 66

lastly what age did you first start freeballing, and then what age did you stop wearing them completely if you did? 18 YEARS OLD, AND SEE ABOVE

EnglishGent
(Login EnglishGent)

Answers

No score for this post
January 21 2011, 2:13 PM 

>What underwear did you wear as a child, before and at the age of 10 years old?

Y-fronts because that's what I was bought.

>Also, I am curious what age you later wore those underpants till....
>Why did you wear what you wore or what made you switch to certain types of >underwear?

Changed to boxers in late 90's as an experiment, then jersey boxers for a while.

>what age are you now, with sex if not obvious

45, Male.

>lastly what age did you first start freeballing, and then what age did you stop >wearing them completely if you did?

My first experiment with it was when I was 16 after a footballer on a TV panel game show about dilemmas responded to the question, "If you unexpectedly stayed overnight with a partner would you wear yesterday's underwear or wear some of your partner's?" with the response that he didn't wear any and hence it wasn't a question which would arise. It hadn't occurred to me previously that anyone would actually not wear underwear as a matter of course.

After this I did it intermittently, often only during the Summer.

It wasn't until after I joined this group that I became full-time in July 2003 and threw all my underwear away in August 2003. See the following posting:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/144857/message/1060205534/Scarey+decision

You can work out what age I was when I did this yourself.

Jason
(Login sockless74)
Moderators

Re: Underwear as Children

No score for this post
January 23 2011, 1:18 PM 

I wore briefs as a child because it was what my parents bought for me. I always wore underwear until about age 12 or 13 when I discovered how good it felt to not wear them. I never even considered that someone might want to not wear underwear until I was at the doctors office with my dad and they wanted to give me a shot in my butt, I didn't want them to do that because I was embarrassed, but since I was refusing so vigorously the nurse asked my dad "Is he not wearing underwear?". I was wearing underwear, but that got me thinking that it was actually possible to not wear underwear. I went without off and on though my teenage years. I had to wear them days I had gym class, but other than that I went without as much as I could. I always put a pair in the dirty laundry so my mom would think I had worn them. I didn't give up underwear completely until I was 18 when I was done with high school. After that I wore them only a few times over the next few years until I threw them all away then I was about 21 or 22 or so.

I am male and 33.

Vickie
(Login Vickiegirl)

Underwear as a child

No score for this post
January 24 2011, 12:24 AM 

I never had underwear as a child. First time I ever saw panties is when I went to school and saw them on a girl in the restroom. I only had panties on a few times in my life to see what they were like.

Anonymous
(Login walt688)

Re: Underwear as a child

No score for this post
January 24 2011, 12:49 AM 

That's fascinating that your mother dressed you without underwear from a child.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 24 2011, 11:35 PM 

I had always wore white briefs when I was growing up as what my mom got them for me.I had wore such few brands like hanes but mostly it was fruit of the loom with double thin blue stripes on waistband.At bedtimes,I had to wear pjs without underwear as same to my brothers too.I started wearing jeans without underwear on and off began at about 12.

Vickie
(Login Vickiegirl)

No score for this post
February 9 2011, 6:09 PM 

No one in my family wore undies. We lived in an old farm house back off the road and I played both inside and outside nude a lot when I was small. When we would here someone coming Mom would put an old dress on me real quick. When I got older and dressed myself I would put the dress on myself. Almost never any shoes.

Alex
(no login)

UNDERWEAR AS A CHILD

No score for this post
January 27 2011, 8:20 PM 

I'm a guy and I never wore underwear as a boy becayse my parents never bought me and. The first time I had learned what underwear was for boys was a show me yours and I'l show you mine moment in kindergarden. My parents were poor and falt that little boys don't really need underwear.

irishpaddy
(Login irishpaddy)

No score for this post
January 31 2011, 1:56 PM 

Before: I always had brief's on as my parents thought this to be the most suitable.

Since 10?: I started to move into the boxers mould.

Also, I am curious what age you later wore those underpants till.... i wore underpants full time till 13/14 and then started to wear them part time. Mainly while i was in school and removed them when I wasnt.

Why did you wear what you wore or what made you switch to certain types of underwear? I started to get more and more into sport and started to wear cycling shorts during the winter months. I started off wearing boxers underneath the cycling shorts and found they were too uncomfy. I then switched to brief and again found them too restrictive and so went without. Each time i wear cycling shorts under my soccer shorts, i am commando.

what age are you now, with sex if not obvious: Male and I'm 26

lastly what age did you first start freeballing, and then what age did you stop wearing them completely if you did? started free balling 13, Not totally full time, but mainly during the summer months I never wear any

Suzanna R
(no login)

Panties as a child

No score for this post
February 1 2011, 12:10 PM 

As a child my mother made me wear panties, but from about 14 I started leaving them off, firstly at the weekends.
Later I would remove them on my way to school and replace them before I returned home in the evening.
Upon leaving school I ditched them altogether, but for a while I used to put a pair in the laundry basket so that my mum didn't know I went without. Then one day I sat down carelessly at home and she saw I had no panties on and confronted me about it. That's when I told her I had given them up, and wasn't going to wear them again.
Now ten years later I am still pantyless, and do not own any.

Jean-Yves
(no login)

No score for this post
February 1 2011, 2:34 PM 

think someone should post something new....this forum has been stale for a few weeks...

so my question is

Around ten, I was a par timer, as I had been raised so. At that time I was wearing very often lederhosen ie german leather shorts; with white briefs for school, and with no underwear out of school very often, and during all in summer. Indeed, I can remember not being given underwear by my mom in summer at a time I started dressing on my own. It was my parents choice, as they considered underwear not mandatory for themselves and their children on hot days or days off. However I had to wear underwear for school, in order to be properly dressed. Iargued sevral times in september on first days of scool but there were no possible negotiation.

Aroud sixteen/eighteen I swiched to boxers, always part time.

I stayed like that for years, not to say decades,and became full time only a few years ago, therefore including work days, and traveling days, as I travel a lot
I swiched to full time thank's to internet.

To say all I am a male, aged 56.

Lauren Arlovski
(Login Nightingale13)

Me

No score for this post
February 5 2011, 11:14 PM 

Never wore any,lol.

Kev
(no login)

Underwear

No score for this post
May 1 2011, 2:27 PM 

The first time I wore underwear was a couple of months after I started working and bought my own. My mom didn't believe in underwear for us boys. We were 7 children, 4 boys and 3 girls. I grew up in the 60's / early 70's when short trousers were really short and as teenager I remember a number of times being embarrassed when someone noticed and made fun of me. It felt strange when wearing underwear the first time and not having the constant friction of my penis glans rubbing against the rough trouser material. But after a year or so, I actually started missing that rubbing feeling and started going without underwear again quite often.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement