<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Shopping in short skirts (adult?)

May 7 2011 at 7:50 AM
No score for this post

Cleo  (Login PrincessCleo)

Chloe (my daughter) wants me to go shopping with her today. We're going to look at wedding dresses (my husband is thrilled that he wasn't invited) happy.gif and do some shoe shopping. She also tells me she's buying me a short skirt before we go for shoes, as I usually wear something about knee length as I don't believe anyone wants to see up the skirt of a woman my age. (My husband says I'm most definitely wrong on that point!)
I will admit that the excitement of having my shaved pussy exposed to the fresh spring air in a public setting has got me pretty hot!
Chloe just walked in.....wearing a short little butt skirt maybe 8 or 9 inches long and a tank top....going to be an interesting day! Will write more when we return. Everybody have a great day!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sally Smith
(no login)

Shopping in a short skirt

No score for this post
May 9 2011, 11:38 AM 

This is something that I do almost every day. In fact, I always wear short skirts and no knickers. I especialy love to go shoe shopping because it is almost impossible to try on shoes without showing your pussy either to the shop assistant or another customer. I am well known in one particular shop. Whenever I walk in one young lad always serves me. I reward him with a superb view, and watch as a large impressive bulge grows in his trousers.

Cleo
(Login PrincessCleo)

Wonderful

No score for this post
May 13 2011, 2:35 PM 

I was trying to get Chloe to tell the rest of the story, but she insists that I should tell it.... She took me to two different malls in St. Louis, and before we went shoe shopping she bought me a white denim skirt that rides seven inches above my knees. I'm tall, but that's a pretty short skirt for me to wear in public. She also bought me a pastel blue backless knit top. When I looked in the mirror, my nipples were nearly bursting through the fabric because I was so aroused. It seemed like every time I bent over, one boob or the other was nearly falling out.
We didn't have any trouble getting waited on and it seemed as though we were attracting quite a crowd of admirers. We were even getting help in self-serve shoe stores. We both bought some platform sandals that had straps running up the calves of our legs, and I shyly admit, we looked HOT!
I know I personally saw Chloe's pussy at least ten times, and sometimes for several minutes. I don't know how many times I might have been on display, but it sure was comfortable. She says seeing a woman's pussy is no different than seeing any other part of her body, its just a body part, same as a face. I love her attitude....she must have learned that from Leo happy.gif
I can't wear a skirt this short to work, but she has convinced me to get rid of all my pants, shorts, and jeans....only skirts and dresses (and thigh-highs in winter). It might get interesting for the neighbors when I mow the grass in a short skirt! Leo will love it, that's for sure. He does all his yard and garden work in the nude (except for weedeating) and tries to get me to do the same. After feeling like I was naked all day, and growing quite accustomed to it, I may just take him up on it.
BTW, Chloe didn't find a wedding dress she liked. Guess we'll have to do this again! happy.gif

EnglishGent
(Login EnglishGent)

Re: Shopping in short skirts (adult?)

No score for this post
May 9 2011, 12:46 PM 

So, how did you get on? You've left us all in suspense. happy.gif

Sally Smith
(no login)

How did I get on?

No score for this post
May 10 2011, 11:41 AM 

Apart from feeling really sexy, excited and rather damp, I haven't done anything about it yet.
I'm trying to get up the nerve to ask him to bring the shoes to my car so that I can unzip his flies and find out just what is inside............

Joanna
(no login)

Short skirt shopping

No score for this post
May 29 2011, 3:39 AM 

I always do my shopping wearing a short skirt with no knickers on. The shorter the better. My local shopping centre is on two levels with an escalator to the top floor. Many is the time that I have heard someone behind me comment on my knickerless state. If they are male I usually make sure that they have a good view up my skirt. Shoe shopping is a real joy as it is impossible to hide my freshly shaven pussy while trying them on. I always try to get a male assistant and look at the bulge in his trousers when he sees my ****.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement