<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Couple of nice sightings

June 3 2011 at 8:56 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)

It's been windy here for several days and God has been smiling down on the lovely ladies with strategic wind gusts. Earlier this week, I pulled into the bank parking lot and a beautiful young lady in a dark blue mini-dress (very light fabric, BTW) was fooling around her car door like she might be having trouble getting in. As the wind forced the dress tight against her ***, there were no VPL's visible. "Could be wearing a thong," I thought to myself. I stalled as long as I could, waiting for just the right gust, and just as I was about to give up, it graced me with its presence. The dress went up well above her hips and I was greeted by a nicely tanned, and oh-so-naked ***. I guess the tellers at the bank were wondering why I couldn't stop smiling when I went inside!

Then a couple days later, I was working inside a retail store that was going to be closed for a couple days. A youngish couple came to the front door while we were having a meeting inside. It took a couple minutes before they paid any attention to the "CLOSED" sign. The husband walked off in disgust at not being able to enter. The wife hesitated for just a few seconds, but not before three well-placed gusts of wind hoisted her short skirt three times! Two pantiless bottoms in one week! Sure adds pleasure to an otherwise boring day. (Cleo says I have all the pantiless bottom I can handle right now------but a guy can still look, can't he?)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mike D
(no login)

Splendid view

No score for this post
June 4 2011, 12:11 PM 

I was getting out of my car in a carpark a few days ago when a girl in a sports car pulled up quite close to me. She opened her door to get out, placing one foot on the ground, but then reaching back into the car to get her handbag. As she did so she parted her legs allowing me a super view up her very short skirt. I couldn't believe my luck for she had no knickers on and a smoothly shaven pussy, the lips of which were slightly open. She sat like this for some time as she rummaged in her bag for the parking charge money.
Eventually she got out completely allowing me to see just how short her skirt was. I would be impossible for her to sit or bend without showing everything. I wondered if this is how she gets her kicks.

emily
(Login emilysans)

Re: Couple of nice sightings

No score for this post
June 4 2011, 8:30 PM 

i've always assured myself that "a girl always knows what's showing." but lol, i can't honestly say that i'm 100% sure of that!

accidental exposures like because of wind blowing a skirt can be mortifying at the time in certain settings. i know because it's happened to me a few times that i know of. once i was simply crossing a city street in front of stopped traffic, and the wind caught my kilt type skirt just so and it went up completely all the way around above my waist. all i remember was horns honking, some guys cheering, and me trying to get my skirt back down. it seemed to take forever lol. wow, i'm sure i was beet red. but by the time i finished walking a couple blocks back to work i was actually feeling rather pleased and sexy. wink.gif

emily

Thanatos
(Login Thanatos_401)

No score for this post
June 4 2011, 10:35 PM 

Something similar happened a couple of years ago to a friend of mine. In her case, though, she was at work, and tripped coming off the elevator. She went down oddly, and her skirt ended up around her waist. She was initially mortified, as several people on the elevator (as well as a couple in the hallway) saw everything, but she later decided that she kind of enjoyed everyone at the office knowing her secret.

emily
(Login emilysans)

No score for this post
June 7 2011, 2:01 AM 

at that time i had my own business, a small struggling underfunded commercial photo studio. if my bf had happened to stop by to visit when i got back i probably would've made love to him right there on my desk, that's how i was feeling by then. lol. invoicing can wait! especially since there wasn't enough invoicing anyway.

at a previous job working in a department store, my boss once complained that she could see the outlines of my garter belt through my dress. i think she was just jealous that guys were always eyeing me. vpls would've been fine with her, i'm sure, but i wasn't wearing anything that would produce them, just the garter belt and stockings. my sales numbers were great. honestly i think a pantyless girl can sell anything. wink.gif

emily

honk
(no login)

holymoly!

No score for this post
June 7 2011, 6:04 AM 

> a pantyless girl can sell anything

You should change your position with your boss....

Sally Smith
(no login)

Sightings

No score for this post
June 5 2011, 2:50 AM 

It's true, most of the time we girls know exactly what we are showing. As someone who never wears knickers, and always wears very short skirts, I know that it is almost impossible to keep our pussy's covered all of the time.
This is the joy of being knickerless.

(no login)

Drawing attention

No score for this post
June 6 2011, 12:50 PM 

When I see something like this, I think the best thing to do is act as if nothing unusual happened. I'd hate to think that some overt gesture that I made might have embarassed someone and caused them to go back to wearing panties. I just go about my business and appreciate the view. happy.gif

(Login green12345)

No score for this post
June 11 2011, 7:27 AM 

I was in a restaurant with my wife and kids and was flashed by a lady with no panties. She winked at me when she left the restaurant!!

Rob
(no login)

No score for this post
June 20 2011, 10:47 AM 

I got an eyefull last friday. My teacher was sitting in her chair in a dress and her phone rang in the other room and she rushed out of her chair and opened her legs lol. She was really hairy lol, shes pretty hot though.

(no login)

No score for this post
June 20 2011, 6:27 PM 

LOL We don't care if she is real hairy as long as she goes pantieless!

Colin R
(no login)

Sexy View

No score for this post
June 21 2011, 6:58 AM 

I remember when I was at school seeing something similar. One of our teachers was sitting on a high stool in front of the class reading from a brochure. I noticed her legs drift slightly apart. She wass wearing wide legged french knickers. From where I was sitting I could see right up one leg, getting a lovely view of her neatly trimmed pussy. I came in my pants.

Sally Smith
(no login)

No underwear

No score for this post
June 24 2011, 12:41 AM 

When I was at school in the sixth form we had a gym mistress who was only a few years older than us. Often after PE she would come into the changing room and shower with us. I noticed that she shaved off all her pubic hair.
Sometimes if the PE lesson was at the end of the day I also saw that after showering she slipped on her top and a quite short mini skirt with no bra or knickers underneath. I asked her one day why she put no underwear on, and she said that she was going out with her boyfriend right after school and he preferred her naked underneath.
Not long after this I tried the same thing and loved it. Thats when I gave up on knickers.

Polly
(no login)

No panties teacher

No score for this post
June 27 2011, 3:14 AM 

This reminds me of my schooldays about five years ago. When I was in the sixth form we had a female student teacher for a term. She was about twenty four and taught PE and sports.
For our lessons she always wore tight black shorts. Whenever she bent over my friend Jane and I could never see a panty line so we suspected that she had nothing under her shorts. Then one day at PE she was wearing a different pair of shorts. They were slacker and had wider legs. We all had to sit on the floor while she demonstrated an exercise to us. She sat facing us, and as she opened her legs I could see her naked and shaven pussy. She must have been unaware of what was showing, for she made no attempt to cover up.
Some days later in a classroom while she was sitting on a stool I was able to see up her short skirt. Again she had no panties on. Jane and I concluded that she never wore them. I think that by the end of term most of the girls had seen her pussy. I do not know why she didnt wear panties, but after I left school I gave it a try and absolutely loved it. I seldom wear any panties now.

(Login EvaandMartin)

Re: No panties teacher

No score for this post
July 25 2011, 8:01 AM 

Great to read that looking up another girls skirt made you stop wearing panties on a regular basis but why do you still bother to wear any from time to time?

I gave up wearing panties fulltime age 17 and never event thought about wearing a panty again.

Eva

Eva

Gerry M
(no login)

Wonderful upskirt view

No score for this post
August 21 2011, 3:38 AM 

Yesterday I went into a cafe for lunch. This cafe is on two levels, the top one being about three feet above the ground floor and surrounded by an open safety rail.
I took a seat on the lower level looking toward the raised section. I ordered my meal, and just as it arrived I saw two girls enter. They made for the raised area, and as they went up the stairs I noted how short their skirts were. They sat at a table with one of them directly facing me and the other at right angles to me. Their skirts rose quite high as they sat down giving me a splendid view, especially the one facing me.
As they ate their meal they seemed to get into a quite animated conversation with a lot of giggling. Suddenly the girl facing me burst out into real laughter causing her to allow her legs to open slightly. I was quite surprised to se that she had no knickers on and was completely shaven. As the meal went on she gradually opened her legs even more. As I was on eye level with her pussy I could see every detail. This caused me to have a massive hard-on, making me adjust my trousers to accommodate it. The other girl also had her legs open, but as she was sitting at right angles to me I couldn't see if she was wearing any knickers.
Although I finished my meal before the girls, I had to wait until they left before my cock shrunk down enough not to be too noticable.

Current Topic - Couple of nice sightings
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement