<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

advice for pantiless wife

July 1 2011 at 12:10 PM
No score for this post
  (Login reggat)

Love the forum here. Good to see so many leaving the panties in the drawer.

My wife use to go pantieless very often but doesn't as much anymore. She says she gets too wet and is self conscience about drippage.

Does anyone else here have that problem. What do you suggest.

commando lover

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
honk
(no login)

windy days

No score for this post
July 1 2011, 1:02 PM 

help to (keep) dry...

Cleo
(Login PrincessCleo)

Advice

No score for this post
July 2 2011, 2:24 PM 

Ask her to start with weekends and other time off from work. I often wore a skirt, sundress, or loose shorts while I was getting accustomed to the sans lifestyle. The air flowing freely across her vulva will help keep her dry. And though always being pantieless has enhanced our love lives, after she becomes accustomed to it, I doubt she'll be constantly aroused as we all are when we first start. After we had a family underwear-burning party many years ago, I never again wore panties, and I now wear jeans, dress slacks, shorts and all types of skirts and dresses. A tampon can help in some situations, but I never use one anymore.
Now my question to you? Do you go commando yourself? I don't know that I'd have begun going sans if my husband and I hadn't done it together. We also spend most of our private time without clothes (we live in a remote area mostly out of sight of our neighbors); that also helps. At first we did it for the thrill of it, but now it seems like its just our normal state, and as long as its warm enough, we do all our yard and garden work au naturel. When going sans becomes normal, her wetness should subside. Good luck and welcome to the site!

emily
(Login emilysans)

Re: advice for pantiless wife

Score 5.0 (1 person)
July 4 2011, 12:09 PM 

cleo is right, the initial frisson of going commando can taper off. if she's really turned on at first maybe she should try some tampons.

she has to decide how she wants to feel herself. i think of myself as a very sexual woman and don't want to really lose my sexy frame of mind but i also usualy don't want a wet spot showing on the back of my skirt. lol i've been going pantyless for years but i still enjoy the thrill of stepping out in a sundress on a warm breezy day, wearing nothing but me underneath, and relishing the feminine almost-naked feeling. it makes me feel like a sex goddess. wink.gif

emily

Flirtygirl
(Login flirtygirl_66)

The thrill of it...

No score for this post
July 8 2011, 4:18 PM 

I have the same "problem"... the thrill of going out pantyless in a dangerously short floaty Little skirt is such a turn on. I guess it's the feel of the breeze lifting my skirt and excitement of knowing that I'm barely covered that turns me on so much. Sometimes I start to so wet and have even began dripping down the inside of my thighs. it's then that I begin to feel too self-conscious as I feel my inner thighs becoming slippery and wet. Sometimes when no one is looking I slip a hand up my inner thigh and try and stop some of my juices running down with a finger or two, then I discreetly slip my wet fingers into my mouth. But I really love the taste of my juices, and that turns me on even more and it's then that I usually head for a restroom/changing room and privately relieve a bit of my sexual tension before cleaning up and going back out for more fun.

wink.gif

flirtygirl

Current Topic - advice for pantiless wife
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement