<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

sundress weather

May 4 2012 at 9:25 PM
No score for this post
emily  (Login emilysans)

i love it!

almost like wearing nothing.

emily

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login vanessa.evans)

Re: sundress weather

No score for this post
May 5 2012, 12:09 AM 

Yes, a nice short, thin, cotton suummer dress and nothing else but shoes is a wonderful feeling. Too bad that English summers are a thing of the past.

V

Sally Smith
(no login)

Sundress weather

No score for this post
May 5 2012, 3:00 AM 

I can't wait for the weather here in Britain to warm up so that I can start wearing my thin and very short sun dresses again.
The joy of wearing floaty sundresses with absolutely nothing beneath cannot be beaten.
Knowing that practically everybody can tell I have no bra or knickers on is a real turn-on.

andrew
(no login)

Re: Sundress weather

No score for this post
May 8 2012, 4:42 PM 

Aha, this takes me back to the summer of 2010 which in Britain was a warm sunny one, and was my first summer with my then new gf, Kat. What happy memories of her so often that year wearing a sundress with nothing more than her shoes and sunglasses, or maybe a hat if she was overdressing happy.gif

Hope summer isnt late arriving this year as it was in 2011....

(Login vanessa.evans)

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 12:43 AM 

Andrew - where in Britain do you live? Summer (lol) 2010 here in the East Midlands wasn't very sunny, nor very warm. It's been lots of years since we had a decent summer.

V

Andrew
(no login)

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 7:13 PM 

We are in the southeast and im sure 2010 was a good one...unless i have rose tinted spectacles on looking back, heavily influenced by my gf's fashion choices!

Sat/sun 1st/2nd october 2011 though was a really hot weekend, as it was a friends birthday party, so remember that weekend well.

(Login vanessa.evans)

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 3:27 PM 

I think that I need to try to persuade Jon to move us to the south east!

V

Andrew
(no login)

No score for this post
May 12 2012, 4:38 PM 

Well its looks like summer has arrived in the southeast today if you fancy a move Vanessa. Despite the sun coming out today my gf didn't fully enter into the knickerless spirit today sadly wink.gif

(Login EnglishGent)

No score for this post
May 13 2012, 4:31 AM 

Well, it wasn't really warm yesterday, so I can understand why she wasn't wearing a sundress.

Down hill again tomorrow though. sad.gif

emily
(Login emilysans)

No score for this post
May 13 2012, 1:24 PM 

my hubby visited london 2 years ago, about this time of year. and he said it was very warm and sunny, and there were a lot of sundresses and short skirts. i was envious of the london ladies!

emily

EnglishGent
(Login EnglishGent)

English Summer....

No score for this post
May 5 2012, 8:37 AM 

Well, the old saying is, "Neh cast a clout 'til May is out." with the rider, "And June may be too soon." happy.gif

Still, we've not had a decent Summer since 2006.

I bet you're freezing a bit Vanessa at the moment, aren't you? I imagine that Jon's heating bill is through the roof as well!

P.S. For those of you not in the UK, the temperature in Oxford today is a mere 8C (~48F), way lower than it should be at this time of year. (It should be up to 15C/60F.)

Chris
(no login)

Re: English Summer....

No score for this post
May 5 2012, 8:47 PM 

Well thank goodness that I don't reside in the UK or else I would be one miserable man. I complain about our spring and summer seasons not getting warm enough living in the northeastern United States. But man, you British warm and hot weather lovers must go through hell, huh.

On a side note, I love it when women that wear sundresses sans undergarments. I think that is by far the best way for a woman to wear sundresses, IMO.

Chris

(Login EnglishGent)

Summer arrives on Tuesday.

No score for this post
May 20 2012, 1:41 PM 

Apparently we're going to get sunshine and (relatively) warm weather from Tuesday!

Get your summer clothes out!

happy.gif

Sansman
(Login Sansman)

No score for this post
May 6 2012, 1:23 AM 

Don't worry Vanessa, if it means anything, summer is having a hard time getting started here, too! It's stressing me, the last decade, by now, women would be rollerblading around in nearly nothing but protective gear!

(Login vanessa.evans)

No score for this post
May 6 2012, 10:54 AM 

Thanks guys. Yes, our heating bills are high, but Jon's happy to pay them so that we can stay naked. I'm not expecting lots of warm sunshine but it's got to get warmer sometime soon.

V

Andrew
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
May 17 2012, 4:40 PM 

Is wearing nothing but a sundress about the naughtiness of it, its cooler or more practical or a combination?

(Login vanessa.evans)

No score for this post
May 18 2012, 12:26 AM 

It's both. A nice, light weight, short, lose fitting, cotton summer dress with nothing underneath is about as cool as you can get without being naked. It's also a great feeling knowing how little you are wearing and that the slightest breeze could easily put your goodies on display to the world. It does wonders for your sex life if your boyfriend know how easily accessible you are.

V

Sally Smith
(no login)

Wearing a sundress

No score for this post
May 18 2012, 3:06 AM 

To answer your question Andrew, wearing a thin, short sundress with nothing underneath is about as close as you can get to being naked.
The material is very thin and also a bit see-through leaving people in no doubt that you have no underwear on.
Being such a lightweight material, you know that the slightest breeze will expose you.
I can't wait for some warmer weather to come, then it will be sundresses all the time.

Sansman
(Login Sansman)

Re: Wearing a sundress

No score for this post
May 20 2012, 12:41 AM 

Sally, you should have been here today. I live in southeast Michigan, and it was spectacular!!! Sunny, 84 degrees, very low humidity and a light breeze. If it were like this 4-5 days a week year around, we'd be the most popular vacation spot in the states with all the fresh water lakes, rivers, streams and coastal beaches!!!

May it continue!

(no login)

No score for this post
May 22 2012, 1:53 PM 

Hi /Sansman, I live in southeastern Michigan too Just above the northern suburbs.

Sansman
(Login Sansman)

No score for this post
May 26 2012, 4:15 PM 

Nice area! I'm more the western 'burbs...just outside the city.

emily
(Login emilysans)

No score for this post
May 20 2012, 1:03 PM 

that's exactly right! that naked feeling is sooooo wonderful.

my favorite dress a light hand painted silk slipdress with spaghetti straps. although it hangs closely against my body it's so lightweight it's like wearing nothing at all. of course i wear nothing underneath it. it's a little short of mid thigh length and i think it looks just sooooo sexy. i fantasize about modeling it for a photo shoot.

emily

emily
(Login emilysans)

No score for this post
May 19 2012, 12:40 AM 

yes. lol

emily

Sally Smith
(no login)

Warm at last

No score for this post
May 21 2012, 11:17 AM 

It's warm here today (Monday) and I have a day off from work.
I put on one of my skimpy, thin sundresses and spent the day shopping in my nearest town.
To be able to go out in just a sundress and nothing else is really marvelous.
I've just got back after giving a few people a little flash. That really made my day.

Sansman
(Login Sansman)

Re: Warm at last

No score for this post
May 26 2012, 4:16 PM 

Probably brightened theirs a little, too! wink.gif

(Login vanessa.evans)

No score for this post
May 23 2012, 9:45 AM 

Warm weather at last!
I've just got back from town. I was wearing just sandals and a short (very), thin, lose fitting cotton sun dress. A fantastic, sexy, cool feeling; I felt naked. I have no idea how many people (lots probably) saw parts of me that they would only expect to see on a nude beach. Every woman should try it.

I hope that summer is hear to stay.

V

(Login EnglishGent)

No score for this post
May 23 2012, 1:20 PM 

Beautiful weather here in Oxford s well!

I wish I could have got away with wearing so little whilst cycling home. Phew! T'was a bit on the warm side. happy.gif

Andrew
(no login)

No score for this post
May 23 2012, 4:17 PM 

Aha the weather is very summary today, but no sign of my gf indulging in such pleasures or at least not yet but then I guess its not so easy in business suit, then then there's the weekend to come....

Vanessa Evans
(Login vanessa.evans)

No score for this post
May 25 2012, 12:46 PM 

It's a lovely, sunny, warm, windy day here in the East Midlsnds. I just had to go into town in a floaty skirt and no underwear. I could feel it lifting high lots of times and only held it down when it got up to my waist. I'm sure that I put a smile on lots of men's faces, as well as the odd bulge or two. I got quite randy as well.

V

Sansman
(Login Sansman)

No score for this post
May 26 2012, 4:18 PM 

I'm not even in the UK, but you've put a grin on my face, Vanessa! :D

Sally Smith
(no login)

Sundress Weather

No score for this post
June 27 2012, 3:05 AM 

I went out and bought a lovely new sundress at the weekend, but before I could wear it the weather turned wet again.
Yesterday it was warm and sunny with a light breeze so I could wear it for the first time. The breeze made sure that quite a number of people saw that I had no knickers on.

Current Topic - sundress weather
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement