<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Jeans Feelings

June 27 2012 at 12:11 AM
No score for this post
celtic_guy  (Login celtic_guy)

For ages I viewed going commando in jeans as scary and tended to phase out wearing jeans as I started going commando a lot more often than not. It was only this past fall when I started to even give jeans a second thought at the urging of my virtually always pantyless girlfriend. She really loves jeans and was curious as to why I never wore jeans. She was also very curious about if underwearless jeans rub also rub guys in just the right way throughout the day like the center seam does for gals, which is the main reason why she never wears underwear with jeans going back to when she was in middle school. She really want crazy the first time that I wore jeans without underwear during a day with her and in many ways it wasn't as bad as I had initially feared. Sure the more heavy denim over the pants that I was used to wearing caused a bit more friction and stimulation down their than I was used to, but my girlfriend was quick to volunteer to help by "kissing it until its better" when she could tell that it was becoming overwhelming. Still jeans are a bit too stimulating when I need to be able to focus upon things although they are fine for hanging out in general but still not my first choice unless I will be with my girlfriend.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Oltrax
(Login Oltrax)

Re: Jeans Feelings

No score for this post
June 27 2012, 6:18 AM 

Hello celtic_guy,
nice to hear!

What is the situation "down there"? Are you shaved or not? Cut or uncut? Because I think that it could change the feelings!

Bye!

celtic_guy
(Login celtic_guy)

No score for this post
June 28 2012, 9:08 AM 

I'm cut and shaved.

(Login relover89)
Moderators

No score for this post
June 28 2012, 4:38 PM 

as I said on the jeans poll post but ill say it again

I first started freeballing in jeans (and transitioned to full time in them)

but now if I can help it will fb in everything BUT jeans in cold weather....

even with fabric softener they can still be a bit rough without underwear....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Current Topic - Jeans Feelings
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement