<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Jenny Scordamaglia

April 11 2013 at 12:14 PM
Average Score 2.2 (5 people)
  (Login arbedbagdeb)

What's the story with Jenny Scordamaglia? She hosts Miami TV, in which she presents Miami-based reportage including interviews and features, mainly centred on nightlife, holiday resorts and automobile shows. Her typical attire consists of loose flappy tops with no bra, so that her boobs and nipples are generally exposed, and ***-bearing micro-miniskirts. Her interviewees are remarkably unfazed although you can see members of the public in the background with their camera-phones trying to sneak upskirt shots.

Does anybody know whether she goes commando? It certainly appears so but, having scoured the web and watched many videos, I cannot work out conclusively whether or not this is the case.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Chris
(Login KiltedChris)

Re: Jenny Scordamaglia

Score 2.0 (1 person)
April 11 2013, 1:37 PM 

Hello Arbed. I must say you asked a really interesting question. I have only seen Jenny Scordamaglia twice (in person believe it or not) while traveling on a terse business trip in Miami last year. One evening she was wearing a short blue dress and she was sans bra (not certain on whether she was sans panties or had on a g-string, my guess would be the latter) the other occasion was unknown because she was wearing opaque black shorts. As you probably have already read this paragraph, you should know that I'm completely incognizant of this knowledge, unfortunately.

Chris

Arbed Bagdeb
(Login arbedbagdeb)

No score for this post
April 11 2013, 6:14 PM 

I'm impressed that you met her. What was she like in person? I must say she comes across as quite personable on screen.

Chris
(Login KiltedChris)

No score for this post
April 11 2013, 10:33 PM 

Well I actually didn't converse with her because she was surrounded by an entourage of media and bodyguards, but she is a beautiful woman with a seemingly benevolent personality (the latter is actually quite rare for attractive Miami women). She's quite petite, approximatelt 5'3"-5'4" in height. I'm about 6'4" and was quite a bit taller than her with her 6" stiletto heels. She possesses a gorgeous physique as well.

Chris

(Login Swingfree2)

Yes, I wondered too!

No score for this post
April 13 2013, 3:14 PM 

I must say that it was a question that I asked myself too. I searched the net, but couldn't find a definitive answer to the question. I never saw any trace of panties in her pictures though, and given the way she loves to show off her tits, I should not be at all surprised if she were equally enthusiastic about showing off her nether parts! Or is this just wishful thinking? (Let's hope she reads this and lets us know. LOL.)

(Login Swingfree2)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
April 19 2013, 10:48 PM 

This youtube video goes some way towards answering the question!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRSOrJhgyCU&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Arbed Bagdeb
(Login arbedbagdeb)

No score for this post
April 22 2013, 1:26 AM 

Yes I've watched that video, along with a host of others. It is not possible to draw any firm conclusions from it. Whilst Jenny's buttocks are on prominent display, her skirt always covers her in the front. The possibility she is wearing a g-string cannot therefore be ruled out.

(Login Swingfree2)

If you look closely at the video...

No score for this post
April 23 2013, 10:29 PM 

There is a hint, towards the end, of a black shadow at the front. It could be a string or a thong. Nevertheless, the mystery remains! More power to her!

madalaine
(Login madalaineH)

A bit too short for me

No score for this post
April 26 2013, 4:58 AM 

As a new convert to Sans Culotte, her skirt is just a bit TOO SHORT for me to wear without panties

I have a couple of short RARA skirts and micro skirts ,though although I've worn both skirtsin the past to parties and when clubbing in Ibiza, Spain on holiday, it was with at least a G string. I might wear them Sans around the apartment for a boyfriend though, just to tease

emily
(Login emilysans)

No score for this post
April 20 2013, 4:45 AM 

i get the impression that she loves to be naked. not that there's anything wrong with that! i can relate to that. lol

emily

(Login arbedbagdeb)

No score for this post
April 22 2013, 1:28 AM 

I quite agree. However, I was wondering if anybody had any firm evidence either way.

Anonymous
(Login Sansman)

No score for this post
May 20 2013, 5:34 PM 

I had to google her, only somewhat familiar with Miami culture. They are very open, and body conscious. They are pretty laid back about most things, and lead healthy active lifestyles. Going by the photos of her on air attire, and the obvious pride she has.... you could safely wager, she is a full time commando type. If she wears underwear without a matching bra, I'd really be surprised. I've been told the proper matching set is important... or it's none at all.

I will say, she is a very attractive young woman.

(Login respondant)

answer to your question

No score for this post
August 8 2013, 10:24 AM 

On her channel on dailymotion (miami-tv) you may find a video entitled "Jenny Live 066 - Miami TV Jenny Scordamaglia". At 1:04:35 she fields a question from a viewer who wanted to know if she wears underwear. She gave a resounding "No, and I'm not going to show you... so, stop asking."

CStall
(Login CalabrianStallion)

Re: answer to your question

No score for this post
August 15 2013, 9:06 PM 

Hi,

i just found out about her and was absolutley amazed. i was wondering the same thing.

thamks for the video!!!

thats extremly hotttt...

the way she says it means that she mentioned it before. Do you know other videos.

I myself found those two where i think you can see her...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt3wbm_jenny-live-056-miami-tv-jenny-scordamaglia_tv

at around 58:00 she sits with legs uncrossed, and here...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt3wpm_jenny-live-061-miami-tv-jenny-scordamaglia1_tv

when she stands up at around 1:24:10

hope for replys

(Login arbedbagdeb)

No score for this post
August 24 2013, 10:04 AM 

I would like to say a big thank you to Mike and CStall, whose tireless forensic research seems to have provided the answer to my question. Well done guys and thanks for the links.

Anonymous

Score 5.0 (1 person)
September 5 2013, 8:32 PM 

i found some more vids:

here at 20:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqvBNcVMq4s

here at around 1:04:00

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt3whb_jenny-live-060-miami-tv-jenny-scordamaglia_tv

i want to find more videos where she confirms going pantyless. but its very hard due to th length of her videos. so i am wondering if you probably know how to get a video into a text which you can than acan.

i know, its a bit crazy but for me its fun! :D

(Login mike999999)

Definite proof

Average Score 4.5 (2 people)
September 6 2013, 6:49 AM 

(Login dedliNZ)

Beyond Doubt - No Undies On TV Presenter Jenny!

Average Score 4.6 (10 people)
September 15 2013, 1:01 AM 

Without appearing obsessed, I have been a fan of Miami-TV presenter Jenny Scordamaglia for some time, and have downloaded hundreds of hours of hi-res TV footage (direct from Miami-TV) featuring this lovely lass.

As this vid-cap taken at RAWhttp://postimg.org/image/vi9ec61z5/ - quite clearly shows...

...that the young Ms. Scordamaglia NEVER EVER wears undies or bra, no matter where she goes on live TV. Apparently this is her 24/7 state. Although there is footage of her in jeans or jean shorts (conservative venues), nearly all the time (not just in clubs and venues, but on the street as well) she is wearing the tiniest skirts - barely any longer than 6 inches - that only just cover her pussy and expose 80% of her shapely bottom to all who watch her walking away. Also, her breasts are fully visible through see-through tops or are barely covered by open shirts or scoop-neck tops that regularly expose her nipples as she interviews people.
http://postimg.org/image/qfv8rn08d/
http://postimg.org/image/v94fcojcz/
http://postimg.org/image/osdq9kc8b/
http://postimg.org/image/yzfmxe1gl/

Furthermore, she wears these little outfits in bars and clubs that are packed like sardines, seemingly without any fear of being groped (although her husband is always there as part of the camera/sound team - not that this would stop some pervy sod from putting his hand up her skirt for a feely).
http://postimg.org/image/d2b0h94m3/

Every now and then somebody comes up behind her and sneaks an upskirt photo or two. Far from being bothered by this, Jenny happily obliges these people with a smile, even bending over further on occasion to give them a better shot.
http://postimg.org/image/x8bw66ne3/
http://postimg.org/image/if4wshyu3/
http://postimg.org/image/l246ee8kh/
http://postimg.org/image/jaw27acu9/

Jenny regularly hits the dance floor during her shows and when she does, her skirt naturally flies up, and suddenly all Jenny's lovely feminine charms are on display for all to (quite briefly) see. And if the venue is naked-friendly (private parties, for example), Jenny likes to discard what little clothing she is wearing, and wanders around interviewing people fully nude.

On her regular chat show on Miami-TV: Jenny Live, she wears the same brief outfits without underwear, and in the Miami heat in an apparently non air-conditioned studio, she has an electric fan on the floor in front of her to circulate air, causing her little skirts to flap about in the breeze. I particularly like it when she wears see-through clothing. Nice!

My kind of lady. She is a genuine, anywhere-in-public free-buffer. If only there were many, many more out there that dressed like this in public. A real visual treat, don't you agree?

NOTE TO INTERESTED PARTIES:

I have removed 23 selected screenshots from this posting, due to some very friendly and mutually respectful discussions with Jenny Scordamaglia. We have reached an agreement over posting screenshots that I am happy to abide by in order to preserve MiamiTV's digital rights.

As stated in another posting later within this thread, I have not and will not engage in the public (or private) release of video files from the aforementioned site, and furthermore as of today - as per the agreement reached with my dear friend Jenny - will not be posting any further screenshots from MiamiTV member section footage.

It should be added that no legal threats were made over this issue. Jenny contacted me personally in a very civil and friendly manner (as an existing MaimiTV member she already had my contact details) and explained her concerns over the release of screenshots from member section video content.

The MiamiTV operation is Jenny's livelihood, and any unofficial release of the material that provides that livelihood can have a detrimental effect on the commercial viability of the site. As a member facility it is well worth joining up to, for those who enjoy watching Jenny's entertaining shows.
http://miamitvchannel.com/

What screenshots are left here after editing (with permission) remain as "teasers".

Thanks, Ed

(Login dogsarepeopletoo)

Too much Time

No score for this post
September 18 2013, 2:40 PM 

Sir you have too much time on your hands, Thanks Great resurch and pictures:))

(Login dedliNZ)

RE: Too Much Time

No score for this post
September 22 2013, 5:04 AM 

I had a day off, and with solid rain outside I had little else to do. It took all morning though, I must admit...

Anonymous

Re: Beyond Doubt - No Undies On TV Presenter Jenny!

Score 5.0 (1 person)
September 20 2013, 8:29 PM 

i´m speechless!!! thats what i was dreaming off!!

thanks so much.

if you have more material and some time to spare i would appreciate some more, if possible. happy.gif

thanks again

(Login dedliNZ)

Average Score 5.0 (2 people)
September 22 2013, 5:07 AM 

Send or leave your email address and I will send you a whole bunch of stuff.

(Login chemicznawojna)

No score for this post
September 23 2013, 9:39 AM 

I'd like to get this stuff if that's no problem wink.gif

(Login Boonsfarm)

Me too

No score for this post
September 23 2013, 10:07 PM 

I'd like some of your research too . Thanks!

(Login ryan092)

No score for this post
September 24 2013, 10:41 AM 

I'd also like some of this research! thanks

(Login bonetista)

No score for this post
September 26 2013, 11:50 AM 

Great pics of Jenny, Ed.

I`d like more Jenny stuff too, thanks in advance!!

(Login lahdalah)

video

No score for this post
October 2 2013, 4:49 AM 

if you could please send more video or picture of her to this email:
dexxxx08@gmail.com

thanks

(Login mushav66)

Score 2.0 (1 person)
October 15 2013, 11:59 PM 

if you get a chance, could you send them to masmith66@gmail.com

(Login mushav66)

No score for this post
October 16 2013, 12:32 AM 

Can you send them to me? masmith66@gmail.com Great caps

(Login crazybhoot56)

No score for this post
October 22 2013, 1:11 PM 

it would be great if u could send it to crazybhoot56 at gmail dot com

(Login kulashaker33)

No score for this post
October 25 2013, 8:05 PM 

Hi dedli,

Please could you send my the Jenny stuff you have? I think she's amazing!

Many thanks,

John.

(Login bossmann123)

No score for this post
October 29 2013, 4:00 PM 

hey if you have some stuff can you please send it here... greatly appreciated.. thanks happy.gif

certifiedbossmann@gmail.com

(Login bossmann123)

No score for this post
October 29 2013, 4:01 PM 

hey can you please send me some stuff here.. thanks happy.gif

(Login bossmann123)

Score 2.0 (1 person)
October 29 2013, 4:02 PM 

hey can you please send me some stuff here.. thanks happy.gif

(Login bossmann123)

No score for this post
October 29 2013, 4:05 PM 

hey if you can send me some videos or some pics of her dancing and stuff would be greatly appreciated thanks Ed happy.gif

(Login frankben)

please,

No score for this post
November 10 2013, 9:03 AM 

send me the Link at frambo244@hotmail.de

patra
(Login patralassi)

jenny scordamaglia

No score for this post
November 16 2013, 6:25 AM 

hello could you send more explicit videos or link of jenny. Tnx. patralassi@gmail.com

(Login breadman310)

No score for this post
February 14 2014, 1:46 AM 

breadman310@gmail.com please send me some stuff of jenny

(Login joescord3)

Videos please

No score for this post
April 27 2014, 5:47 PM 

if you could send me the yoga video and other good videos it would be appreciated.
email: joescord3@gmail.com

treecity
(Login treecity)

send me some jenny

No score for this post
July 1 2014, 8:01 PM 

bigzo916@gmail.com

(Login krishbapna)

No score for this post
September 24 2013, 3:30 PM 

Hey!
Awesome research man! happy.gif

Could you share more of your hard work at krishbapna@gmail.com

(Login uptowndowntown)

Video

No score for this post
September 26 2013, 7:22 PM 

Great job. Keep up the great work. Can you send me the videos of the yoga and the one where she got naked in the club? Thanks bro

Re: Video

No score for this post
September 26 2013, 7:54 PM 

if you could please send more material of her to this email:
madmaxcortello@yahoo.com

thanks

Anonymous

Re: Video

No score for this post
September 29 2013, 8:39 PM 

i am really sorry bothering you but did you send them to my adress aswell because i didnt receive an email.

if you could please try it again if possible?

many thanks in advance

(Login dedliNZ)

Video - Here Are Some Links

No score for this post
September 26 2013, 9:25 PM 

I have happily sent out a number of additional screen shots (in a .RAR file) to interested parties, but I cannot send video files many of which are the best part of 1GB in size (some are up to 2GB and over an hour long).

Also, I don't wish to be seen to be distributing pirated movies over the internet, all of which are clearly copyrighted. MiamiTV is a pay TV channel that costs $50 a month to join, and I don't want MiamiTV's lawyers chasing my arse through the courts as a result of this...

For those who want video, there are a number of files already available at the following locations:

Season 1:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL76E437D1A7D6D760&feature=plcp
Season 2:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL848EEB043659FCD9&feature=plcp
Season 3:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAFB1D25A59C7897C&feature=plcp

Boon
(Login Boonsfarm)

Interested in screenshots

No score for this post
September 28 2013, 11:48 AM 

Sorry I didnt post my email before can I still get the screen shots?

erazerx@mailinator.com

Thanks

(Login crazybhoot56)

videos plz!

No score for this post
October 24 2013, 5:38 AM 

can you please send the videos?

crazybhoot56@gmail.com

(Login djmaza)

Re: Video - Here Are Some Links

No score for this post
March 11 2014, 6:10 AM 

send me all the screenshots pls and the link for video where jenny sits on lap of 2guys my email:djmaza909@gmail.com

(Login scooter562)

No score for this post
October 11 2013, 2:27 AM 

Can you please forward the screenshots if still available. Big fan of Jenny too, if you could send the yoga and lap sitting clips I'd greatly appreciate it too. Thanks! Email - maxpower562@msn.com

(Login sdiddy73)

No score for this post
October 23 2013, 11:49 PM 

Are the video or video clips still available to get (naked yoga) and (Lap Sitting in bed with the 2 guys)?

Went to her website and the miami tv and could not find them.

If they are can you please guide me also in the right direction please. Thanks

(Login brokertt)

No score for this post
October 21 2013, 6:29 PM 

awesome work dude. emperorsolmyr@hotmail.com . Thank you.

(Login mazharifid)

No score for this post
October 25 2013, 8:38 AM 

I really appreciate it
I'm still curious with the video when Jenny is interviewed while sitting in the lap
can you give me at least the link?
this is my email
mazharifid@gmail.com

(Login andy2222)

videos

No score for this post
October 25 2013, 11:09 AM 

hello ,i saw some of u re video caps images,first i wants to thank for to u,,it s really amezing..can u please tell me how u re watch members area videos,can u send me the members link that u have,and if u have the video she siting on guys lap video and submission walk the plank(that she totaly nude)or shower videos ,please upload it tohttps://mega.co.nz/,its really easy and fast,,and send the upload file link to me,i know it s big files but plase help cz i cant find them anywhere,and i ll not share it to any one!!please help me if u can my email is erikavetrova@gmail.com thank you!!

(Login uncutredux)

So easy to obsess on Jenny

No score for this post
October 29 2013, 7:43 AM 

Ed, i completely get this and each new discovery of Jenny being herself is great. Please pass along anything else you care to share.

(Login sjl123)

No score for this post
October 30 2013, 12:06 AM 

can you email me some screenshots at sjl12333@gmail.com. i would really appreciate it!!

(Login banuvasile83)

big favor

No score for this post
November 3 2013, 10:09 AM 

Hello,

My name is Basil (Bazil) and I live in Europe (Romania). Outstanding suction performances I've seen you many shots and pictures of Jenny Scordamaglia and in your words you have more my inregistrari.Rugamintea me and send me material and recordings with Jenny that haunts me a little. I mean that in our internet connections in Romania especially hard to go America and therefore can not see very well MIAMI Tv. If you're friendly and I write to you address (banuvasile83@yahoo.com) and please send to me the records and photo you have. I thank you in advance and please excuse my English, I do not know her very well .

With respect Basil.

Please Scordamaglia Jenny who has materials give me some, please, please
banuvasile83@yahoo.com - thanks

(Login BareBackGirl)

Jenny pics!

No score for this post
November 3 2013, 7:52 PM 

Im a huge Jenny fan and used to subscribe to her when it was only 5 dollars a month! Any more pics you could send me would be amazing!

bareback.girl@gmail.com

por
(Login porfavour)

Re: Jenny pics!

No score for this post
June 22 2014, 9:46 PM 

Please send me screenshots of jenny relality show "El Show de Jenny" (Inside out) 2 Exclusive Reality (Spanish)

please to my email dondetengo@gmail.com

thanks in advance

(Login mobily2242)

plzzzzzzz

No score for this post
November 5 2013, 7:35 PM 

plzzzzzzz
send some hot to me ..
mobily2242@gmail.com

(Login synor76)

Begging for jenny

No score for this post
November 6 2013, 9:30 AM 

Hi.. can you sent me some videos of jenny.. thanks! synor76@gmail.com

(Login thechickens)

Email Screenshots and anything

No score for this post
February 4 2014, 6:16 PM 

Ed, If you are still sending out the screenshots please email me at mr_scarecrow2@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

(Login elseis6)

Jenny!

Score 2.0 (1 person)
October 21 2013, 6:21 PM 

please, elseis6@gmail.com

(Login tripavox)

Jenny!!

No score for this post
October 23 2013, 4:12 PM 

please, leandrovox10@yahoo.com.br

she is the best!!

(Login stadhy)

No score for this post
October 24 2013, 10:21 PM 

can you please send the videos Jenny of her Reality Show clips , , pleaseee

stadhy1@gmail.com

(Login toroseduto74)

jenny scordamaglia

No score for this post
October 30 2013, 4:05 AM 

hello at all.....if you can,please send me some video of jenny,yoga or el show de jenny.
grazie!

(Login toroseduto74)

jenny scordamaglia

No score for this post
October 30 2013, 4:06 AM 

ops.... my email parape@hotmail.it

(Login tripavox)

Jenny vids

No score for this post
November 11 2013, 9:44 PM 

anyone have videos of yoga or shower or this http://postimg.org/image/7lbtf14rb/?

(Login patrickrossier)

Jenny Scordamaglia

Score 5.0 (1 person)
February 18 2014, 2:20 AM 

Hello. You can see on the latest videos ( Miami Boat ) that she definitively doens't wear any underwear.

(Login djmaza)

jenny

No score for this post
March 11 2014, 6:12 AM 

mail me d screenshots whhere jenny sans unde and video links please my email:djmaza909@gmail.com

(Login big_n_hung)

jenny

No score for this post
April 14 2014, 1:22 PM 

Send me some videos too please. joehays671@yahoo.com

(Login Bobou812)

Check out (Jenny Scordamaglia on thenk Big youtube

Score 2.0 (1 person)
May 31 2014, 12:12 AM 

You tube it The Night Breeze blows her skirt up numerous times, And no panties for sure!

Current Topic - Jenny Scordamaglia
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Communities & GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement