Respond to this message
Original Message
  • Better in my opinion
    • John E
      Posted Aug 11, 2011 3:00 AM

I think there is more content and better content. Hyperscale is my most visited site. I think the improvements have been in organization, stability of the site, bandwidth. I think Brett has done not only a great job but a tremendous service to molders around the world. The fact that there are advertisements here is testimony to that. They would not be here if Brett did not bring traffic to the site. The traffic would not come if it didn't have great content.

One last bit about improvement. The postings here by the visitors have improved greatly in technical quality, writing, content, etc. Can any of you who visit this site regularly say that your modeling has not benefited from it?

I know my modeling has and I've been at it for 60 years.

My hat's off to Brett and to all of you who post here.

John
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Please note a few points of etiquette. First, would all contributors please use their real name and/or their actual e-mail address. All contributions are welcome but please refrain from political or abusive comments. These posts will promptly be removed from the server.