Re: TO BEYOND AND AIW...

by . (no login)

"So Duke, since you're in such a talkative mood today what are your standpoints on all of the times AIW has gone to Firestorm shows to flyer outside of the shows and just fuck shit up in general? How about Thorne putting a hit on Ryan Burke that his boyfriends Facade and DeMarco tried to claim on a CWE show? Or when AIW sent one of their drunk buddies into a live Firestorm show to disrupt things? Care to share your thoughts on Fat Nick attacking Shawn Blaze outside of a Firestorm show also? If Firestorm sucks so badly and is so awful then why does AIW constantly go out of their way to fuck with Firestorm shows????? Please give us your opinion on that Duke. What makes you think all of the negative comments directed towards AIW are from Firestorm supporters? Because AIW sure has pissed off a lot of people with their actions, not just Firestorm.

Also, characters labeled as douchebags or a character with an affiliation to a street gang fall into the realm of PG-13 and are a far, far, far cry away from a psychotic, sex crazed lunatic who headbutts steel guard rails because he's afraid to get color with a blade, takes legitimate beer bottles to the back of his head just for kicks, and claims to fuck anything with a pussy and a heartbeat."

Sorry I had to copy the whole thing, so I didn't miss anything.

I don't necessarily agree with flyering outside of shows, but people do it all the time. It's shady, yes, but people do it. I've come out of shows before with random flyers on my windshield. When they get caught it usually when trouble starts. We had a guy at the women's show that got caught and wouldn't quit, which almost caused a problem. I didn't see any of the stuff that happened, but if the AIW guys started the stuff, then it's stupid. As always there are three sides to every story (in this case AIW, Firestorm, and the truth), so I can't say for sure. All I can say is that it hasn't happened for quite some time, so clearly everyone has moved on.

From what I know, there was never a "hit" put on anyone. I'll file that with the public sex acts "reality".

As far as the Blaze thing goes, (again, from what I know), it was during one of the dustups outside. I don't know who started it, or what happened. I've seen Blaze since then when I was with Thorne and Nick and he seems to have moved on.

Show me the part of my post where I said Firestorm sucks? I never said that. I've been to a show, and it's totally different. Not better, not worse, just different. Why do you people always inject drama into everything? And as far as I know, the two camps have stayed clear of each other for some time, except of course for the anonymous postings here.

And as far as your PG-13 comment goes, thanks for making my point. AIW is an adult show, so expect R-rated things to happen. If it offends you or bothers you, stay home.

Bottom line here is, it doesn't matter what I say. I'm just tired of all the bullshit. I never said Firestorm is bad, they suck, they're awful, or whatever you said. And I don't know who is posting this stuff, because no one ever signs their names to it. That's fine, you don't have to, but the assumption is it's Firestorm, just like the assumption is it's AIW when it goes the other way.

Has AIW done some childish things in the past?? Absolutely they have, so has Firestorm. But, as I said, it has seemed to calm down quite a bit, except for the board. All I'm trying to say is I really think it's just time for everyone to move on. It seems like Thorne and Nick have. I don't talk to JC or Ray that often, but it seems like they have. This is just a stupid pissing contest that no one will win and will go on forever as long as people keep feeding into it. I wish my biggest issue in my life was someone else's wrestling show. Until that day, I'm going to keep taking care of me, and hope everyone else just takes care of themselves. Anything else?

Posted on Nov 24, 2009, 3:08 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on Sports GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998

Get 100%  FREE DVDs!!!!!!!!

Adult NWA World Title Belt

Approval is fast and easy!