This Pondo makes a great point

by Jamie,,,,,Scott Powers wife. (no login)

Quote:I just dont get it. I dont run down comedy matches, because, theres a market for it. I dont run down lucha libre, because theres a market for it. I dont run down Tech wrestling, because theres a market for it. I dont run down high flying wrestling, because theres a market for it. I dont even run down old school wrestling, because theres a market for it. When will you and others figure out hardcore, strong style, and even death matches, theres a market for it. Im sure this will start a big debate. And if your minds made up, theres no changing it. Just thought I would finally speak up and see how this goes?

100% CORRECT!
It takes all styles to please all,my husband always said the promotors who tried to have all types where the ones who had the best shows(flippy,chain,old school ,hardcore,big,small,fat,muscular etc.
To limit to just one style limits your draw.

Btw i have seen your matches(on tape) and i think my husband made the comment that guy is a crazy son-bitch(lol)

Posted on Nov 25, 2009, 7:55 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on Sports GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998

Get 100%  FREE DVDs!!!!!!!!

Adult NWA World Title Belt

Approval is fast and easy!