I am sorry if you did not enjoy your experience at the show on December 30th. We always try to go above and beyond to send the fans home happy. There always seems to be an amazing amount of negative feedback for every single show in the area but I will address some of your directs questions. However, I would prefer to do things in the future via email or message as most complaints can be best addressed and fixed in a one on one fashion.
1. I understand if you feel that the security was too harsh. The Phantasy requires pat downs at the door and alot of fans are unused to dealing with that. Also, because of the packed atmosphere some of the security guards were more on edge than I would have preferred. This issue has already been addressed and will never be an issue again.
2. We printed s-xxxl shirts for the VIP seat/t-shirt promotion. If the larger sizes were gone by the time you came in I apologize, I thought we had enough larger sizes, obviously we did not. Send me a message and I can get you the proper size.
3. The show was promoted as only having 50 seats available. It was planned to be an up close, in your face type atmosphere, and in that regard I beleive that it was a success. Most of the people who I have talked to were happy with the atmosphere. We are planning on making more seats available for any shows we do in the night club because we did sell out of the 50 VIP seats and more people wanted seats.
4. The prices were clearly advertised as $10 in advance $12 day of show and $20 VIP on all of our flyers. If it was copied wrong somewhere else, I apologize for the confusion but all flyers electronic and paper and advertisements in print were consistent.
5. Colt Cabana had to cancel the day before the show because of a torn hamstring. He called me to let me know and I scrambled to find last minute replacements. M-Dogg 20, Shiima Xion, Jason Gory, and Aeroform all competed unadvertised and I truly felt we tried to go out and give the fans more than they were expecting to see. It is the physical nature of pro wrestling that causes injuries and we will continue to do our best to work around them when they come up and affect advertised bouts.
I hope this clears up some of the issues that you had with our show. To everyone who came out, thank you for your continued support. We will keep working our hardest to give you the best show that we possibly can. See you in February.