``````well i gues they are being consistant. the house shows suck as much as tv.
TNA House Show Results - Massena, NY
Jason Bray sent in this report from the TNA house show in Massena, NY.
A friend and I attended the TNA house show last night at the St. Lawrence Center arena in Massena, NY - and I NEED to pass along how badly the show sucked!
The arena was packed and loud as hell all night, but it was due to the fact they were wrestling starved as there are no indy shows in the area (I'm from near Ottawa, where we have lots of them but not any on the other side of the border).
The matches were;
1. X Division Title: champ Doug Williams vs Suicide. Winner by pin: X Division champ Doug Williams
2. Angelina Love vs ODB. Winner by pin: Angelina Love
3. Desmond Wolfe vs. Abyss (Don't remember the finish as the match went less than four minutes)
4. TNA Heavyweight Championship AJ Styles vs "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. winner - AJ Styles
5. TNA Tag Team Championship: champions Matt Morgan & Hernandez vs Beer Money INC. winners Morgan and Hernandez
6. Main Event: Mr. Anderson vs Jeff Jarrett. win by Anderson with a sort of kick move that by no means should have been a finisher.
I was stunned at this whole show and felt as though it was a GIANT middle finger to the paying customers. No match went longer than eight minutes. I can understand how the company doesn't want the workers to get injured at a house show but this was ridiculous. There was not one high spot the whole night, no effort put into the matches and it seemed not one worker even broke a sweat!
My friend and I shook our heads the whole way back to the car that we had just seen a show put on by supposedly the number 2 wrestling company in North America. The show started at 7:30 - the 15 minute intermission turned into 40 minutes and the final bell rang ten minutes before 10:00 pm.
Last night was my last time defending TNA. If this is how they intend to conduct business and try to compete on the same level as WWE, they are going to get destroyed as they'll need fans (paying customers) to do that for them. After being served a nice warm turd sandwich disguised as an exciting live event; they can go to hell.