Re: bottom line

by . (no login)

Why dont we have a report from anyone that booked there? Cause they are rat bastards. Low lifes and should be blackballed. Call it a booking but each and every one of them is and was aware about Pedi-boy Blaze. I imagine the locker room was all hush hush but wasnt to ashamed to still go on with the show. Did they say the fans need their monies worth. Bullshit! Lower yourself to believing that. Fans didnt know. Maybe so but when they see it on TV and then go oh my gawd remember you are in that class of the promotion. The registered offender got exactly what he had coming. His release is conditional. I dont feel sorry for him or LPW. I want to know who worked their so I can make certain to not support any other promotion that books them. We know Brian O, Michael Blade, and Zoltan were on the poster. Jabari has a picture of him there so he worked it. Step up and reveal the classless, Pedi-boy supporting bitches now.

Posted on Feb 28, 2010, 2:08 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on Sports GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998

Get 100%  FREE DVDs!!!!!!!!

Adult NWA World Title Belt

Approval is fast and easy!