on the show

by jimmy (no login)

awesome to see rvd. the ric flair thing i was stating he looked like crap. i understand he is 61 and hogan is up there in age too and i dont want to see them in the ring very often. hogans work rate is terrible he looks like he is pain the hole time and he is. they have alot of talent that can be used instead of guys like this and the nastys i hope they go that route. i enjoyed tna alot more than i did wwe last night. orton vs dynasty was the high point for me on raw. the only problem i see with tna is that they are going to run out of suprises or at least suprises that are any good and by then i hope they have pushed the right guys to the front. at this time i feel like tna has more guys that could main event a show then wwe does. wwe has made a point of not pushing guys others then 6 of them to the top and people are sick of cena, hhh, hbk, etc. i just feel like tna is more like wwe was in the late 90's with pushing the envalope and wcw never jumped on that bandwagon and you saw how far they fell. tna is just less gimmickie wwe still has these gimmicks that arnt realistic. id really like to see wwe start to push the envalope like they used to.

Posted on Mar 9, 2010, 5:30 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on Sports GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998

Get 100%  FREE DVDs!!!!!!!!

Adult NWA World Title Belt

Approval is fast and easy!