raiseing some doubt here???

by . (no login)

QUOTE ABOVE POST:
I used to think David was a nice guy.

But after I got to really know him it was clear that he is a classic narcissitt. By that I mean the true meaning of the word. "The term narcissism refers to the personality trait of egotism, which includes the set of character traits concerned with self-image ego. The terms narcissism, narcissistic, and narcissist are often used as pejoratives, denoting vanity, conceit, egotism or simple selfishness. it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the plight of others".

He is a great heel manager, it is easy for him.

Now as far as how he would do for your friend, I can't say that. I can say that I and many others will not have any dealing with him because of his cry baby narcissism.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
See i spoke to him before he really got into wrestling,(i think he was trying to get in as a announcer)if he has changed as you say(cause you seem to come off pretty to the point but yet with class)i might want to see for myself cause i went on by the way he conducted himself a few years back.
And i dont want myself to look like a ass to my buddy and his friend(wrestler)
Honestly when my wife and i eat after a NWA match he seemed to have a good head on his shoulders.

I just cant seem to get any contact info about him. like i said i want to make sure before i set this up .
My buddy wanted a old school manager and somebody to help out with the areas of OHIO and to help out with contacting other promotors in the MID TO southern Ohio.
His Mother lives in Portsmouth Ohio and just wanted to work 3 or 4 times a month for the next 3-4 months(to keep the ring rust away cause my understanding he has planned to go over to Puerto Rico.

Well thanks for the heads up,you can never tell in the indies(lol)

Posted on Mar 18, 2010, 1:02 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Re: raiseing some doubt here???. . on Mar 18, 2010, 10:08 AM