Indymessageboard .com ...The offical messageboard of Indy Wrestling .net:Pro Wrestling isnt Pro wrestling anymore? Seriously Read THIS!

Pro Wrestling isnt Pro wrestling anymore? Seriously Read THIS!

by . (no login)

Yeah thats the problem! Too many over opinionated, cant cut the business, and shouldnt be near the ring other then being a fan scum bags (mostly on this board) got to start finding out how its done..Now you all wanna see 200 hundred back flips and no gimmicks in matches that make no sense....Where did the enjoyment of wrestling go, well this piece of shit internet is one of the problems, sure secrets got out and it was never always gonna be "Real" but seriously people I dont know if it was a work/shoot I wasnt there but the one of the last post really got to me...

Hey morons! Let yourself be entertained, and stop forming opionions unless u have a reason to...If a match sucks then fine say that, but if a promotion is trying something and trying to do story lines (oh heaven forbid theres story lines people, you might not get to see an extra 20 canadian destroyers) or entertain there fans leave them alone or try to enjoy it..Why did we love it as kids because we had imagination and let ourselves beleive but once we turn adults we think we cant let ourselves have a good time, thats the problem with society as a whole we'd much rather tear somthing down and form opinions then JUST ENJOY IT!!!..Its really sad, no wonder the world is in such sad shape... I heard the show was good so if it was a work good for them, if he really did get hurt then I hope you all feel like a bunch of jackoffs (of course you wouldnt because you have to have class for that)...

Support indy wrestling and people lets let ourselves try to enjoy it a little more and beat it up less, wrestling is one of the greatest things givin to us thats why were here talking about it and go to these shows, if you cant enjoy them then walk away and go try somthing thats "real" people like join the Army,Navy, Air Force, Marines you'll see just how much you enjoy the "Fake" world of pro wrestling (amongs all other things we have) and took it for granted when your in real life situaions where you opinon doesnt matter, you do as your told, get your ass kicked and acually have to do it and like it! Im just saying we take alot for granted and we as wrestling "Fans" have really forgot why we loved it in the first place we were "mezmorized" when we first saw it!..Pro wrestling people! "Shut up! and Enjoy it!"..im out!....

P.s im expecting alot of really stupid feedback from this, lets see if im right...

Posted on May 2, 2010, 4:07 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Wrestling isn't entertainment?. major spoiler on May 2, 2010, 5:23 PM