No Name Worker

by Gatoraide (no login)

Well I might try it if i was a wrestler lol. Not everyone on this board is a worker. I do know Jock and I'll ask him about that. That would explain why Jock is so good on the mic. But if you have worked that many matches Mike Howerton then I am surprised you still suck as bad as you do. I think you are one of the most bland un-entertaining wrestlers i have ever seen. But that is just my opinion. And you kinda don't count because you book yourself. You could also tell us how many times you've been champion but once again when you make yourself the champion it kinda doesn't count lol. I love the fact that you are "heavy-weight" champion too. What are you Mike about 5'9" 175 lol. So many feds use the term heavy-weight so loosely anymore lol. But I digress. At least you post your name and defend yourself. The other guy claims to have worked so many matches but will not give his name so I'm gonna have to call bullshit on him. I bet Mr no name has worked that much. And I noticed that you dropped your number down to a hundred now lol. And I believe you said in less than a year also, not an entire year. So let's hear it. Who are you and who did you work for lol. Bet you won't say.

Posted on Jul 16, 2010, 7:57 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Re: No Name Worker. . on Jul 16, 2010, 10:15 AM