Re: OCW Star going to TNA

by Bull Miller (no login)

Actually, I said what I said because I wish Matt luck. I did run the gym he got his start in. I am sure he learned something about wrestling from me, rather that be from me being in the ring with him or just talking to him or just going over what he did wrong or write after our matches @ our practes sessions. Rather I ever got in the ring with him again after his first day or not, I really do not recall. There have been so many. But thinking about the time span inwitch he started I would think I would have had to be in the ring some.

But I will be the first to admit I had other guys who worked with the students as well. Workers become much more well rounded that way. And every trainner from Killer Kowalski to Dory Funk Jr. did the same thing. I'm thinking maybe Al B Damned showed him more about drop kicks and flying head scissors then I did. And maybe the Batton Twins helped out a bit. Maybe Cyrus or Roadblock So many have been nice enough to come help out with the gym after they had been trained themselves and had got some ring time in.

That being said, I just wanted to wish Matt luck. Maybe anyone who thinks I have alternative motives just needs to get a life. I have did plenty in wrestling to be proud of and I do not need to "invent" accomplishments to make my time in wrestling seem more important than it is.

Blessings!

- Bull

Posted on Jan 2, 2011, 4:55 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Re: OCW Star going to TNA. Ron Mathis on Jan 2, 2011, 6:06 PM