Chance

by Scott Powers (no login)

Don't let this get you down to much because we all know many wrestling vets have been screwed the same as we all have!111111111
I am just glad this stupid ass mark was dumb enough to try to make the police believe they where going to get paid(lol)

Promoters whaen will you learn to have every thing covered right down to paying the ring crew before being dumb enough to announce the next big fed?

Many of the big time superstars have been screwed more times than they want to ever admit,if you where not booked or said no ,you where lucky .
But when you want to make it to the big time like many that where booked on the show ,you will take that chance everytime imop.

I am just glad this douche got what he deserved (lol)

A long time ago a local promoter booked Cactus Jack Manson and ran out on him .
Well the old timers such as Jimmy Valiant got part of their pay but Jack didnt and went to the promoters house to kill him .
He was said to have been shakeing like a dog shitting razorblades(lol)

This has been happening for years and will more than likely happening for many more.

So don't make the mistake i did and get fed up and quit ,keep trucking until you can no longer go on.
So to the guys and girls that got screwed i am sorry but i hope you all have the very best future !

Posted on Jan 12, 2011, 1:10 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on Sports GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998

Get 100%  FREE DVDs!!!!!!!!

Adult NWA World Title Belt

Approval is fast and easy!