Re: Joeby . (no login)
Yes, Adam may have gone a little too far with the language, but Adam cares so much about his product and the cause...I don't blame him for being upset, he is being attacked over such meaningless stupid stuff. So what if he is involved on the show? He saw an oppurtunity for a storyline that would generate some heat and it worked great.
As far as "contact the sponsers" go...how more immature and pathetic could you be? You're willing to try and take away sponsers from a charity promotion? You can dislike Adam, his promotion, his ideas, his friends etc. but suggesting to take away financial support from a cause where every dime means something, thats just disgusting...you are a worthless human being and I honestly feel sorry for you.
|This message has been edited by indymessageboard on Feb 24, 2011 1:34 AM|
Posted on Feb 23, 2011, 11:57 PM
Respond to this message
Return to IndexResponses
Re: Joe. . on Feb 24, 2011, 12:15 AM
- SO...... . on Feb 24, 2011, 6:06 PM
- Re: SO...... . on Feb 24, 2011, 8:44 PM
- My thoughts.... Anna on Feb 25, 2011, 1:06 AM
- Re: My thoughts.... . on Feb 25, 2011, 1:00 PM
- Re:Re: My Thoughts.... Anna on Feb 25, 2011, 7:01 PM
- another promoters opinion. . on Feb 25, 2011, 10:41 PM
THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998
Adult NWA World Title Belt